1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Wifey's transaction Feedback

Jun 1, 2006

1. Bought a wonderful twilight shirt from this seller. Shipping was fast and kept in good commuication with me. Would buy from again thanks.

2. AMAZING! I bought a newbie pack and got some amazing stuff. xD I got a pair of pink pants that my girl is loving right now. Thanks so much!! Will definitely buy from again.

3. Back again to report another great transaction with Wifey! :D She participated in the second half of my third Glass Eyes group order and couldn't have been anymore wonderful! She's consistently prompt with payments and on top of communication - in short, she's just really awesome.

:clover T H A N K \(^o^)/ Y O U :clover

4. Happy Repeat Customer: Recently decided to purchase a few items Wifey had for sale (3 MSD-sized pairs of pants and a trio of shirts). As with my earlier transaction, Wifey was great with communication & shipping. When a Riddick shirt I ordered decided to go AWOL in the mail she promptly offered to replace it. Without me even asking.

She ships quickly, and items are always nicely packaged & protected. :cheer

Wifey is a pleasure to deal with. I look forward to dealing with her again soon. (And the quilt that came with my $50+ order has come in SO handy since it came!) :3nodding:

5. I bought a doll from Wifey on layaway. I've transacted with her in the past, and she is always a fantastic seller. Great communication, flexible with payment arrangements, was willing to take aditional photos, she even helped me figure out a resin comparison. ^-^
      Doll was shipped quickly, sent extremely well packaged, and came with some great extras. :D
      A+ Seller!

6. She is awesome!!!!! a huge plus one for a such a wonderful seller!!! great comunication, speedy shipping, perfect package and some extras, believeme... is real!!!.thanx so much, I´m so happy....God bless!!!

7. Wifey was awesome to work with she bought two handmade wigs from me, one yarn one and one tibetan lambs fur. Communication was great and she paid right away. She was also very patient with some shipping problems that were going on, she let me know as soon as the wigs arrived and was very friendly when she had any questions to ask. I highly recommend her as a buyer :D

8. I recently purchased a Sky head from Wifey. It was a delightful transaction and she was so easy to work with. The item was well packed and there was loads of goodies added too! It was a pleasure doing business with you! Thank you so much! :)

9. I've ordered several things for my MSD's and 70cm boy from Wifey's Etsy shop, and Wifey's prices and variety are GREAT ! -She was even nice enough to throw in some freebies for me - Her specials are really REALLY cheap, but still great quality as always - Thanks Wifey !

10. Wifey recently purchased a Leekeworld Min head from me on layaway.
      Communication was excellent, she informed me of each payment and they were prompt and on schedule.

Wonderful person to deal with and I look forward to any future transactions with her! I hope you enjoy your new boy! :D
      Thank you!

11. Sorry this has taken me so long >.<
      WIFEY IS AWESOME!
      She is the previous owner of Bastiel my little love. ^^
      When i received Bastiel she was wrapped beautifully and as she was my first doll Wifey put in a few extras for us. ^^ yay!
      (Bastiel is my display picture currently). she has new clothes for summer though . :)

12. I purchased a lovely SD boy from wifey. It was a very postive transaction, she was ever so kind and helpfull, communication was perfect and the doll arrived very well packed & save and sound. ( with a hand-full of goodies, yay! )
      I highly recomment Wifey and would love to do business with her again :)

13. Wifey bought a Luts event head from me. I cannot say enough good things, this transaction was super easy from start to finish. I wish all buyers communicated as directly and paid as promptly, plus Wifey was just a pleasure to talk with. I would recommend highly, would deal with again, thank you so much for giving this head a new home!