1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Wifey's transaction Feedback

Jun 1, 2006

1. I just received my package! ^^

Excellent quality clothes, I will definitely buy from Wifey over and over again!
      Not to mention my boys love wearing them and they look so cute in them! Girly clothes no more!! :D

Thaaaaanks! *swears loyalty to the great Wifey* ^______^

2. wifey is excellent. My boy's pants are perfect! :aheartbea

3. Wifey's outfits are well made and cute! Fast shipping, too!! Shes wonderful!
      Oh yes, the outfit I got was free, too! ^^ Shes very nice!
      Great seller/seamstress!

4. Great transaction with Wifey!
      I got one of her free msd outfits and it arrived really quickly.
      I was very happy with the clothes.:daisy

5. Wifey is indeed both keen and great. XD My stuff arrived really quickly and they look great! Buy her wares! BUY THEM! ^^

6. Love the pants I got. Very nicely made so I'm very satisfied. Shipping was fast and prices are extremely reasonable.

I'll look forward to doing business with you again. ^^

7. I commisioned and also bought some ready made items from wifey and OMG! They look so professionally made- just like store bought! I loved everything she made- the pants had so much detail from the waistbands to the pockets and better than the pics could have ever shown! Shipped quickly and safely, I will definitely buy from her again! Super happy customer here!!!!!!! :D :D :D :daisy

[​IMG]
      [​IMG]

8. Wifey bought from me. Very nice, sent money off asap and was very patient and understanding with me. Thanks! ^^

9. Wonderful seller! The clothing is absolutely adorable. Great transaction!

10. So I specifically ordered t-shirts and jeans long enough to fit my DZ boy (everything I had was a bit too short), and they're perfect. I'm not even kidding, she got my order down to every last painstaking detail. A+++.
      I'll definitely be ordering more stuff for Aidy. Thanks, Wifey!

11. Wifey is awesome! She is amazingly kind when your placing an order, offering you all different options. And the products are awesome! and fit my boy perfectly. Wifey is totally talented and defiantly a good person to buy stuff from. :)

12. Wonderful quality, excellent workwifeyship and a great person to order from! And also she has one of my favourite avatars on DOA <3 buy some stuff from her, you won't regret it! Must get round to posting pics up as soon as my camera decides to work...

13. I just got a huge wonderful package in the mail from Wifey. I had purchased an adorable MSD boy outfit from her, and then was fortunate enough to get in on the Newbie Pack selection for my little nekked Akito-san. She was my sew-er, and made the most delightful set of clothes for him!!

And was a joy to "talk" with in pm's as well.

Highly recommended...and appreciated!

(edited to change sewer to sew-er. somehow...that was just giving the WRONG impression!!)

14. <3 Wifey!

I ordered two shirts and two pair of pants and they are just the most wonderful things EVER!!! I love them to death!

A++++++++ Seller!

15. Wifey was great to deal with...Friendly, fast and fun!:) :)

16. Wonderful buisness with Wifey :D
      Everything got here safely and was nothing less of great quality ^ . ^ I highly recommend!

17. I just got my package! The pants fit perfect and they're very good quality =) excelent communication, fast shipping, Wonderful seller! a great transaction all around :3

Thank you Wifey, would love to order from you again :D

18. Bought 2 pairs of eyes and they arrived only a few days later well packed. I'd certainly buy from Wifey again!

19. Wifey is definately a seller with whom I would work again. Her communications were thorough and very prompt, as was her shipment after I paid.

I bought from her a pair of shoes and they were well packaged and arrived in perfect condition.

Thank you so much for this opportunity!

20. I bought eyes and commissioned a pair of pants from Wifey and everything was just perfect :D
      Wifey is now my go-to person for pants ^ . ^ <3