1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Wifey's transaction Feedback

Jun 1, 2006

1. Wifey is Made up of Awesome and Win!

She made me a TON of stuff for Logan and Jaxon! Excellent Quality, Perfect Seamlines! GREAT WORK! and FAST!!!!!! She made over ten items in a matter of days! Communication was fast, and pleasant, she made sure everything was exactly right! Shipping was quick, and all items were secured in water proof packaging! (important when you live in a rainy-state!)

I am DEFINATELY ordering from Wifey again!!!

She gets a billion gold stars! Job well done! XD

2. Wifey is fantastic to sell to. Payment right away and keeps great contact. Thanks again,
      Connie

3. Wifey bought an outfit from me. Very communicative and prompt payment when promised ^^ Would do business with again, thanks so much :D!

4. I just got a package from Wifey~! ^__^ great seller and quality clothes! I luv her pj's~!

5. *eeps* I can't believe I haven't left feedback yet! I'm soo sorry Wifey!

Wifey was super great to work with! She shipped super quick, and my boy LOVES his pants! ^_^

Can't wait to order from you again!

6. Wifey is awesome!!! She made me 10 costom tees and gt them to me in 3 days! Talk about quick service!
      I highly reccomend her!!!
      -Melissa

7. Did a trade with Wifey recently. We traded shirts thru the marketplace. Great to trade with. Good communication and fast shipping. She made me the most wonderful shirt for my girls. ^_^ Higly recommended trader and seamstress.

8. Awesome seller. Great quality products and ships really quickly. Always good to do business with :)

9. :fangirl: Wifey is awesome and the clothes are so cute (and I can't wait to get home and put them on my girl :aheartbea )
      I received my items very quickly and they are great!
      I'll definately buy from Wifey again!! :D

10. I've had several transactions with Wifey and she's always very friendly and prompt about shipping. And the clothes are always great!

11. I bought a teeshirt from Wifey on eBay and it arrived so quickly I barely had time to blink! The shirt is high-quality and Chikara loves its 'attitude', as you can see below!

[​IMG] [​IMG]

I also purchased the Gay Pride shirt on eBay - it will be for a doll I will be purchasing in 2007, however, I think I may be able to convince Chikara to pose with it for this feedback thread.

Thanks, Wifey!

12. wifey is amazing. I didn't expect my order for ,I don't know, a while. Super fast shipping and she even told me why sulla is an alien :D

13. She's great, shipping was being stupid but she'd check with me regularly to see if my wig had arrived yet, and she offered to refund me if it hadn't arrived by a certain date, saying I could pay her again when it did finally arrive. Luckily, it came without us having to resort to that, wrapped up all nicely in bubble wrap ^_^ Would buy from again

14. Awsome seller! Second transaction went just as smooth as the first! I recieved the items quickly and they are very well made! :D

15. Wonderful seller and seamstress. Ships at the speed of light Great communication and lovely items.

16. Bought an outfit from Wifey on eBay, and have been nothing but pleased with it. It's even better quality than I'd expected- I pray the people I buy from in the future will do such a good job, since I've been spoiled now. There was NO smell of smoke or pets, like I'd feared there might be! Shipping was fast, too, and she was very communicative. Am definitely buying from again!

17. I forgot to post more feedback :sweat I bought an awesome pair of pants (still need to get some pictures of them) and she even threw in a free alien shirt :D I can hardly wait to order more stuff! my fiance' and I are in love with these clothes~!

18. Yet another awesome transaction with Wifey! I got more of her PJ pants, SD shirts and hats. YES, hats! And they are so darn CUTE!! :D

Thanks, Wifey! It's always a pleasure to buy from you ^^

19. I bought a nice pair of Star Jeans from Wifey. Who rocks, btw! She was patient while money uploaded into paypal, kept in contact, and was an all around good seller!! I also got my item super fast!

Thanks Wifey!! Kazuki loves the pants too ;)

[​IMG]

20. Wifey has mad skills.

Not only does she make things that pictures can't do ABSOLUTE justice, but she also seems to have light speed shipping skills. I have two pairs of jeans now and I love the pockets. (THEY WORK <33333333333)