1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Wifey's transaction Feedback

Jun 1, 2006

1. Was commissioned to make two blue duckies for wifey. Great communications and fast payment. Real pleasure to do busniess with!

2. The business was fast and VERY well made. She kept talking with me throughout, and double checked my order. LOVED do business with her!!!

3. bought some msd cargo pants off wifey, they are perfect and so was the transaction :) thanks so much!

4. Anjelchan bought my Tiffe boy, Echo, the No Shota shirt and we both love it. Thank you so much! <3

5. I got some Wifey clothes for some of my guys and they love them! They arrived so quickly, too.

The guys in their "Sulla is an Alien" shirts and pajama pants!

[​IMG]

Shuichi loves his hoodie! It works great with both his turtleneck tees and his tanktops!

[​IMG]

Chikara with his "Free Hugs" shirt and Shuichi with his striped shirt!

[​IMG]

Wifey sent this Kumagoro shirt to Shuichi!

[​IMG]

The guys say, Thank you, Wifey!

[​IMG]

6. I just recieved my order of commisioned clothes! And i loved every item! Wifey is a dream to work with and keeps excellent communication and keeps you up to date about how far along she is on your order!! She's willing to go the extra mile to make sure her customers are happy! and shipping was fast! A++++ I am definatly shopping from her again!

the happy customers!
      [​IMG]

Ringo loves his Fishy shirt, and look how good he looks in those jeans! <3
      [​IMG]

Ignore his sock vest...he decided it was cold and wanted to layer up! :) But both shirt and jeans are from Wifey
      [​IMG]

Joan's finally happy to be able to be her tomboy self...she looks so comfy!
      [​IMG]

And i'd like to point out that even though these are prototype pants, they fit great, look good...and the best part is, they fit Joan's (minisupia yan) bubble butt!! Wifey for the WIN!!
      [​IMG]
      You dont know how hard it is to find pants that fit her...so far she's been stuck in dresses because i havent found anything. O.o; she's happy cause she can be her tomboy self now.

Thank you so much Wifey!

7. Bought some adorable PJs from Wifey on eBay awhile back. ^^ Awesome clothes (teddy bear pjs! <3!), super fast shipping, and wonderful communication. So look forward to buying from again. ^^

8. I made a trade with Wifey and the shirts are really cute! Thank you ^^

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

9. I bought some PJ bottom from Wifey and my boys love them! The material is great and they have a handy little draw string in the front.

[​IMG]

The boys say Thank you! :D

10. I honest have to say that wifey is the reason that Charlie owns pants. for xas she sent charlie is only sent of pants XD and recently a pair of her famous lovable shirts and i love her to huggles wuggles death!!
      this is a picture of charlie and his awsome pants!!! made by wifey -bows-
      [​IMG]

One of her wonderful shirts!!
      [​IMG]

11. New clothes by Wifey!

My boys are so excited. Wifey is awesome. It all fits like a dream and the shirts have a little buckle on the back which I was pleasantly surprised with. She ships super fast and keeps you updated on each step of her process making and sending the clothes. I recommend her highly and will definitely buy from her again. :)

Here are the boys in their new clothes, both the shirts and the jeans are made by her.

[​IMG]

This is the back of Kaz's shirt:

[​IMG]

12. Wifey makes awesome clothing! I recently commissioned her to make me some clothes and she got it done very quickly and as usual, it was also shipped quickly! Very good with communication as well! :D Thanks!

13. Wifey bought a shirt from me for her friend, paid promptly, and was a pleasure to work with^^.

14. Done so quickly, yet at the same time so well!! I absolutely LOVE the shirt to death, Hisoka actually smiled when he put the shirt on! Fast shipment too, and Wifey updated me everystep of the way! Two thumbs up for Wifey!! Woot!!

15. Wifey was nice enought to make a shirt for my pen pal and send it to her ^_^ it went smooth nicely and i wuv her even more <3

16. I sold a wig to Wifey. She's such a nice person. She pays fast, communicates well, and even pay back the extra shipping to me.(which should be my fault that I should clarify what exactly the shipping is.. >.<) Feel confident to trade with her.!

17. Wifey is awesome, and her dollie clothes are the best XD
      No wonder I keep buying from her! :D

18. I don't think I ever left feedback for the batman pants! I am sorry!!

Wifey shipped fast, she was kind during the process, and was flexable to my payment needs!~ straight tens across the board. :)

19. Bought again from Wifey!! :D
      And I couldn't be happier, as usual XD

Much love for you and your dollie clothes! :aheartbea

20. Wifey is a great seller! The cloth are just perfect, and she's so sweet! THANK YOOOOUUUUU!!!