1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Will SOOM jointed hands fit on other dolls?

Jan 4, 2008

1. Sadly, they are too proportionately small to work on the new Dollshe bodies. :(

2. While on the discussion, will the hands fit Resinsoul Long normal colour?

3. No these will not fit you can find that through the forum's search option: here
      from post: here

I'm sure these posts will be redirected to the right section
      because this belongs in either the BJD-opedia or the large doll section.

Sabriell

4. I just could not cope with the fact that the hands seem too small for the new Dollshe bodies, so I finally unstrung the arms and put the hands on - what a wonderful surprise!!! They work! They are the teensiest bit this side of too small....but I can live with it! I'm really jazzed and here to eat humble pie and let you all know that I think this does, indeed, work. Pictures soon!

5. On the Dollshe bod.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

6. I don't suppose, being that I love large hands and feet, that these hands could possibly be used on an iplehouse JID boy body? It's just that it seems so small in the picture, LOL. Can't hurt to ask ;P

7. I don't think so, IngieBee, the JID is a mini size doll, the jointed hands are made for dolls that are somewhat larger than the Iple YID. The Dollshe boy above is 75cm tall, while I JID is only 46 cm.

8. I just love the idea of ball jointed hands, but don't plan on ever going SD (ha ha, sure I'll never go SD!) Maybe some day I'll just get the hands for the fun of it :) Can make a box for one and call it Thing :D ........ Yah, maybe two boxes, right hand in white box is a goody goody Thing, and a red box with the left with a less savory personality, hee hee hee.

9. I suppose you could get the jointed hands and use them as wings or antlers on a mini or a tiny.

10. I know these are for soom jointed hands, but I was wondering if they would work for a Ys M-line body by crobidoll. Or if not soom what other types of jointed hands? I love jointed hands and would like my Ys to have a pair when I get him.

11. I'm fairly sure that Crobi's M-line and R-line bodies aren't that vastly different, so here's my boy with his jointed hands. Note he's a pretty ridiculous hybrid :sweat His body is a Soft White Lance body, so I can't speak for the resin match in normal skin, but the proportions in comparison to the whole body looks good to me. I guess the only issue would be the fact that Soom's wrist ball is pretty tiny in comparison to Crobi's giant-looking forearm, but it doesn't bug me (it actually seems to help with wrist mobility somewhat).

[​IMG]

PS. I also have nude photos of this boy with jointed hands if you'd like to see them. :)

12. Thank you Twiggy!! I didnt even notice the size difference. No thank you. Nudes arnt requiered.

I dont know how to work the site. How do I find these magnificent hands?