1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Withdoll 16cm Tinies Discussion - Part 2

Dec 20, 2016

1. @moondream6 - Very cute! I love Strawberry, too. I wish WD would rerelease the early tinies. I wasn't collecting WD dolls when they first came out. Now I have four of the more recent ones, all in their little animal suits.

2. I haven't bought any of them since the Macaron kids. x_x Believe me, I wanted to, but... Life became really, really, really, really hard. It ended up being that there was a time where my dolls and their things were the only things I had left. So... I definitely couldn't buy them, although I loved so many of them. It seems to me there's been a few cases of re-releases just with a couple "modifications"... like, I notice small subtle differences between my Raspberry and my Strawberry, I just Know who Baby G is in my heart. There's a few modifications, but I do believe they have all the same sculptor, so the kids that are made all look similar in this or that way... I spent a long time thinking that one doll, I can't even remember his name anymore, was Vanilla with open eyes. I still probably would believe it if I went to look for him. I wanted to buy him in the brown tan color Lance is in so I would have an open-eyed Lance too, but no tiny has been out with that color since the second re-release of the Ice Cream Children so that was extra impossible... but times were literally too hard, I couldn't have imagined buying anything that wasn't food and bills.

3. Adorable! I love the wig!

4. WithDoll must have been listening to my dreams and wishes because they are re-releasing both the Macaron Fairies and the Ice Cream Children. Wish I could afford two from each series. I shouldn't spend the money at all, but it's looking like Macaron Pistachio wants to come home with me and bake macarons.

5. Pistachio is tempting, but I have been bad!

6. @vermont chick I believe @BJDivas is a dealer for withdoll and they offer 12 month layaways. I hope you're able to bring your desired dolls home!

7. Unfortunately for me, dolls bought on layaway are still money spent, no matter how long I drag out the payments. I'm waiting for Raccoon Dolls to release a new body this month. And, I told myself I'd strictly limit my doll purchases this year. (Silly promise, right?)

8. Yeah, I getcha! Just thought I'd suggest it in case it might make spending a bit easier. I saw on Raccoon's Instagram teasers of a new body, is that the one you're waiting for?

9. I haven't seen Raccoon's Instagram but if the teasers were for a slim female body, that's the one. I'd better go take a look.

I went ahead and ordered Macaron Fairy Pistachio last night. He'll have the sweet green resin, faceup, outfit and macarons. WD isn't selling the wig in his photos but they did identify it, so I went to LeekeWorld and ordered that, too.

10. I went to look on the Withdoll website.. And I love little Shawn's head ^_^ Do any people here have some pictures of them? I am considering him for a possible hybrid.

11. I'm very surprised at how poseable withdolls tiniest are! I have a pooki and had a jax (sold the poor buggar, rip) and I absolutely love them
      Especially their little outfits? I have the space one. So cute

12. My Macaron Fairy Pistachio arrived yesterday. I left his shipping carton in my garage for a few hours before I put on latex gloves and opened it. Now I'm giving the inner box another 24 hours before I open that. The doll was packed for shipping back on the 23rd, so I hope it's safe to presume that any virus it came in contact with has died. Waiting to open him is killing me! Hoping to take photos tomorrow.

13. Everything inside the shipping box should be fine.

14. Here's Pistachio, the Little Pastry Chef. The Macaron Fairy comes into the bakery at night to bake the next day's pastries for the humans to enjoy. (Pastries and display case by American Girl.)
      [​IMG]

15. Awesome! And he's the perfect size and matching color! So adorable! Love him!

16. Thanks @aernath! He looked very green out of the box, but as soon as I got him dressed he looked paler. I'm thinking he'll have to invite my other tinies into the bakery some night to have some fun before the humans arrive.

17. Ssshhh, they don't know we know about all that! ;)

18. I wasn't expecting withdoll to re-release their alpaca dolls so soon, nor was I expecting them to also offer a brown costume.

Looks like I have a tiny alpaca coming home in several months.

19. [​IMG]

One of the reasons I love the Withdoll tinies is their little animal suits. I love that they don't really need to wear clothes, but for some reason, my little girl wanted to wear clothes anyways. Am I the only one that puts clothes over the animal suit of their Withdoll tiny?