1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Withdoll 16cm Tinies Discussion - Part 2

Dec 20, 2016

1. i want to show my first Tiny! :D
      [​IMG]

She is a pistaccio! :D
      I sadly dont have a name for her yet x-x

2. I noticed this, but I like Lulu with pink hair, but I would like the white hair and the blue eyes for another tiny. But for the moment it seems, that I can't afford one of them. I'm a little bit sad, that Withdoll don't offer the opportunity to buy outfits and parts separate.

3. WithDoll does repeat the Limited dolls, usually after some time has passed. I would only worry if they announce that the dolls are going away forever after the present release. They did that recently with the Happy Ending Story dolls.

If you want to purchase just the wigs and eyes, WithDoll gives the maker information at the end of each listing. You can buy them from the companies that make them or from a dealer that carries them.
      - Eyes
      Rabbit Eyes : Oscar Doll / Jewel Eyes / 14mm
      Astronaut Eyes : Oscar Doll / Jewel Eyes / 12mm
      - Wig
      Rabbit Wig : For My Doll / Color F15
      Astronaut Wig : For My Doll / FMDSS-1112 / Sweet Milk

4. We went to an Easter themed meet-up yesterday. Lulu (Little Fox Lucy) is wondering if bunnies are good to eat.
      [​IMG]IMG_3001 by Lorraine, on Flickr
      Happy Easter everyone!

5. Just ordered my Macaron Fairy Pistachio! I've been eyeing this sleepy-eyed beauty for a long time!

Had to order his wig separately from Leekeworld because the wig they offered in fullset is different from the wig they used in the promo pics! But still!

6. Congrats on your order @FluffleNuff - I can't wait to see your Pistachio.

7. Aaaa my order has been shipped! dino amber!:D howlong does shipping usually take?

8. Congrats on your shipping! How long it takes depends on where you live. If you're in the US, travel time is only a few days, although weekends can delay your package a bit. There is no Customs duty on dolls (they're considered toys) so the package sails in and out of Customs the same day. If you live in another country, your doll could be held up in Customs for varying lengths of time (days, weeks, occasionally longer) and cost varying amounts of money for ransom.

9. Hi! I am new to withdolls! I will be picking up my little withdoll pooky this upcoming wednesday!! I never liked tinies but his cute little face just is beyond me!!

10. [​IMG]

Looook who arriiiveeeed she is adorableeee

[​IMG]

11. Wake up, thread! WithDoll's tiny cats are up for sale from now until Thursday, June 15th.

12. Uwaa totally almost missed that! Thanks! ^.^

I keep missing or having to pass on them, but this time I went for it~ That just might be the fastest I've ever placed an order, lol

13. [​IMG]

Picture of little kanna-chan!

14. I still can't decide which one to buy--or even if I'll buy one. By the time I figure it out, it will be Friday and too late again.

@xMandiichu - Little Kanna-chan is almost camouflaged by the grass and daisies. Love the dinosaur suit.

15. Such lovely tinies, everyone!! Did anyone got the new cupcake lovers tinies?

I want to Share my Merry, she is an Strawberry:

[​IMG]
      Fairy Books ~ Lore
      by Musume Desu, on Flickr

16. Sadly not.
      I had an eye on Vivian, but actually I can't afford her. I hope for a very cute release at Halloween.

17. Hi all. This is my favorite doll babies. little dolls here, they are beautiful
      [​IMG] on Flickr

18. I love my little Coco
      [​IMG]

19. I'm with you on Coco! I have three!