1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Withdoll 16cm Tinies Discussion - Part 2

Dec 20, 2016

1. My order was with faceup too but Withdoll promised to sent it just on this week =(
      (i ordered Lena actually but after few days i asked Withdoll to change mold for Penn and they agreed :))

2. @Este Oooh please do post photos when she does arrive!:D Still haven't seen a single owner pic of the foxes. I had a hard time choosing between Lena or Penn too..

3. @Einnn Sure) I will spam all the internet with those cutie paws xD
      I saw just 1 pic of blank Penn on Instagram yet.

4. @Einnn I hope yours ships quickly! I haven’t taken any photos yet, I got lazy with my box openings over the holidays :eusa_naug I’m trying to decide if I’m going to send some dolls out for faceups or try to do them myself but I’ll definitely take before and after pics!

@Este Ahh so many Penn foxes, I love it! I actually posted on their q&a to politely ask if there were any updates and they said she would ship the next day!

5. @aae3748 You have the same nickname on their site so i saw your question yeah =))
      And mine was near yours and Withdoll answered me that they will send my order "the week after next" and i guess it means - on that week, but i asked them again today)

6. @Este hopefully yours is ready to go and they’ll ship it soon! Can’t wait to see all of these little Penns lol

7. Congrats to those with orders!! I do hope they'll ship soon and arrive fast :D

Here are my Donny in brown tan uv, and my Strawberry in rose white playing in fake snow, on the diorama I made!

[​IMG]
      Snowfight!
      by Musume Desu, on Flickr

8. OMG @Este she is so precious!!! I love her, so cute!!

9. @Este - Your Penn is so precious! I love her!:aheartbea

10. @Este she’s so stinkin cute!

11. @Este What size eyes are in your Penn? I'm struggling to find eyes that really work well in mine. I only have 14mm and 12mm eyes so I'm debating trying 10mm and I wanted to see if anyone else has tried

12. @aae3748 mine have 12mm glass eyes from AC)

13. I just got the shipping notice for my Penn!! :D It's earlier than I expected.

@Este She is sooooo cute!! Absolutely adorable! The blue eyes fit nice on her <3

14. @Feylla - Adorable! :aheartbea That's a really cute dress, too. Did you make it?

15. She’s lovely! I’ve been eyeing pretty much everything in ylang garden’s shop lol

16. Wow, thanks for the link! She's got really cute stuff for this size doll. Love the tiny embroidered cardigan. Squeee!