1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Withdoll 16cm Tinies Discussion - Part 2

Dec 20, 2016

1. @Einn congrats!! I hoe they arrive soon!!

@Feylla she is so cute!! I love the faceup and that hat is adorable <3

2. Hi everyone, i discovered withdoll not too long ago and I fell in love with jax and pooky, is anyone willing to share pictures of them? i plan to order jax soon and i would love to get pooky if he were released again.

#123 Zymi00, Feb 1, 2018
      Last edited: Feb 2, 2018
    3. I don’t have either of them myself but there’s some owner photos on Flickr and probably instagram. I’m pretty sure Jax can be bought anytime as a basic edition!

4. Yeah i’m planning on getting the basic jax soon,i can’t wait! i couldnt really find pictures of him on flickr, and i did find some on instagram, but if anyone has pictures they would like to share i’d still love to see

5. I am so in love with the new tiny lions I can't stand it! :D One of them will have to come home to me. I only wish the order period weren't so short. The timing is wretched--I have a tax payment due next week.

@Einnn - Your Snow Fox Penn is adorable! <3

I did it! Lion Bros - Simba is coming home!

#126 vermont chick, Feb 4, 2018
      Last edited: Feb 5, 2018
    6. I just wish that they would sell the limited outfits separately, would love some of those cute animal outfits for my tiny wolf to wear.

7. They would sell fewer dolls but many more outfits, for sure!:3nodding:

8. Hi everyone ! I discovered Withdool tinies not long ago and bought a second hand one (Werewolf) from a member of the forum. Now I have to wait, but in order to get ready for her arrival, I have a few questions:
      - eye size? I saw 12/14 mm, just like Lati Yellows?
      - wig size is 5/6, I guess, nothing special about that?
      - and they should were the same clothes as Pukifee/Lati Yellow, too?
      If you have photos, please, share so the waiting will be lighter :)

9. @AnnaDolly Congrats to your tiny. Which one do you get?
      You're absolutely right about the wig size and the clothes. The eye size depends on the doll, but mine wear 12 and 14 mm. I'm not sure if the eye size differs between the three werewolfs. I think my Coco and Stacy came with 12 mm eyes from Withdoll, but I'm not sure, because they are packed for now and waiting for a new face up.

I'm very excited, because Withdoll shipped my little astronaut earlier than expected.

Hope you all had a nice easter weekend.
      [​IMG]
      Love you to the moon - ADAW 11/52
      by Feylla, auf Flickr

10. There she is! Raul Werewolf on girl body. I love her (have to got her a face-up).
      Here she goes with 10 mm eyes.
      [​IMG]

11. @AnnaDolly she’s so cute! I love that outfit, where did you get it?

12. I love fleurdelysdolls! My snowfox penn is currently wearing an adorable little pacman ghost shirt from there

13. Aaaahh! Jax and pooky were released as space kids! I’ve been wanting both, and i almost ordered the basic jax a while ago but decided to wait and i’m glad i did because Now i could get both, with the astronaut suits! :celebrate

14. I know,
      I'm been waiting for them to re-release Pooky for ages! nd astronaut suits are fantastic
      And now the website isn't working for me now...patience will pay off I'm sure

15. The space kids are so cute! Wish I could order one but I'm still waiting for my little lion Simba. Two months down and no change in status.

16. My lion Simba is on shipping!:roar :cheer

17. Wonderful! Does that mean you can order an space kid?

18. It would if I had any money left. :XD: