1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Withdoll 16cm Tinies Discussion - Part 2

Dec 20, 2016

1. Oh cool, they've released the snow foxes! I really wanted Penn but didn't have the money at the time so nice to have a second chance at buying her :)

2. How do you like the quality and poseability of the Withdoll tinies? I think Jax is incredibly cute, but I have no idea about the quality of these dolls. The space kids are adorable, but I think just a basic one would be enough.

3. They're supposed to be excellent posers. Both of mine are still in their animal suits, however, which keep them from doing much posing at all. Lion Simba should be here by the end of the week. I can take pose photos before I dress him in the lion suit. Actually, I got the girl body even though the lion's mane makes it a boy. Who can tell, right?

4. They are pretty good posers, but they have some balance issues in some poses since their heads are a bit heavy for the size. I know my Penn can do a fair range of poses, she just can’t sit up without anything behind her or she falls back

5. I second what @Sylph said! My Penn poses great but she falls over sometimes because her head is just so darn big lol

6. Withdoll is very cute. Is Anyone now what way they sell? On the website? Are they all limited?

7. I'm not sure if they sell through any dealers but you can purchase directly from their website. They release limited dolls very frequently but they do have a selection of non limited dolls as well.

8. thank you!!!

9. Lion Simba is here! I played around with posing for a bit before dressing her. As for dressing, I don't know why I bother to order the animal parts, seeing as I can rarely manipulate those teeny tiny S-hooks to change hands and feet. Getting the costume on was a half-hour struggle!
      [​IMG]

10. The posing seems quite nice. Obviously she's not too kicky.

11. Quite poseable, but less than Tiny Delf body (which is definitivly the best) and slightly less than my Pukifee.
      Here are my girls:
      [​IMG]
      From left to right:
      - Lati Yellow Belle head on Tiny Delf body: best poser so far (she also has bigger feet than the others)
      - Withdoll Raul Werewolf: not the best but still good
      - Pukifee Ante: legs are great but some issues with the head
      - Lati Yellow Miel old body (2009): I love you, but seriously, worst poser ever

12. What a cute group! It's great to see how these tinies from different manufacturers look together. My oldest 16 cm Lati Yellow is from 2008. I've sueded her and she works well enough. I think Jax can remain on my wish list. His expression is priceless!

13. My only other comparably sized tiny is a PukiFee. She can get into the same poses as Simba with the exception of standing on one leg. It could be because my PF is a year older and has loosened slightly, or it could be because her head is heavier so it's harder to find her balance point. To be fair, I photographed Simba without eyes, while my PF is wearing glass eyes which add to the head's weight.

The WD body is not kicky at all, although the padded animal suit does restrict movement.

And here she is in her lion suit (with a candidate for dinner):
      [​IMG]

14. This is really interesting information (and a darling group of dolls). I have a tiny delf who is a terrible poser, and I thought it was an engineering thing. I realize now she's older, bought from another person, and might be too loose. I'll have to try restringing her!

15. Yeah, I need to too that too. I like the hands on the Lati body, though, they look better than the Tiny Delf hands (she's got tinier feet, too, some shoes from her and my Pukifee are a bit tight on the Tiny Delf and the Withdoll)

Unless old Tiny Delf bodies have issues (just like old Lati ones - but I haven't heard of) I would say restring should improve.

@vermont chick : I love your Simba :D

16. @AnnaDolly - I thank you and Simba thanks you! :3nodding:

17. Wow, I barely found a theme with my favorite babies. Hello everyone!!
      [​IMG]

18. I can't get my little Wolf Rudy to pose on 1 leg at all, her head is really heavy, but she is just the cutest.