1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Withdoll 16cm Tinies Discussion - Part 2

Dec 20, 2016

1. Beautiful long hair girl!

2. Some of the tinies have bigger heads than others. If Rudy has a big head it might affect her balance. And if it's a big head with glass eyes it's even heavier so the balance is trickier. My tinies can't pose at all if they're wearing their animal suits. I finally got them to stand, but that's about it.

3. AnnaDolly, CDStony, thanks you for nice words, very nice! I called her Alice.
      [​IMG]

4. I put on Simba's paws this weekend. I'd like to say all went well but she is strung very tightly and I lost an S-hook in the process. I heard a ping as it hit the floor but I couldn't find it, so I made a new S-hook from wire. After I got her re-strung with all four paws, I found the original hook on the floor. It figures. WithDoll painted her. They missed a spot on each foot.
      [​IMG]

5. So cute though! I had the same problem with a Soom petit gem. Bought some extra s hooks in my next order. ;)
      I remember that sound of the tiny ricochet.....

6. I'm so glad there is no carpet in the room where I was working, or I never would have found it. I don't see tiny hooks on WD's site, but I can probably buy some elsewhere. And I just realized it wasn't Simba who lost a hook, it was Fox Lucy. Getting her back into her fox suit after reattaching her leg was a mammoth struggle! She had to go in head first.

7. I got the tiny hooks from soom. I checked around the local hardware stores and even online, but couldn't find any small enough, so added them on my next soom order.
      I was in my crafting corner, with carpet, fabrics, dolls, etc, all higgeldy piggeldy, so there was no hope of finding it. Or so I thought! Found it soon after getting the replacement in and installed, of course. lol
      I really like a lot of those withdoll outfits for the tinies, but wow, not going to buy the doll in order to get it every time! Soooo tempted several times though!

8. @aernath - I agree about the outfits. I have 3 little animals now and wish each one had a change of animal costume. Not that that will ever happen, but a girl can dream.

I can't believe you actually found a tiny S-hook on a carpeted floor. I lose things on bare laminate--and they never turn up! I've lost tiny eyes, eyelashes, even a headcap label. Poof! Vanished into thin air. Maybe I should shake down my Realpukis…they may not actually take stuff but I'll bet they know where it goes.

Next time I order from Soom I'll get some tiny hooks. Trouble is, I rarely order from them. Can't buy a doll just to get some S-hooks.

9. Dollmore has small hooks and low cost shipping for small orders.

10. Reeeeallly? That is good to know! ^ Thank you!

hahahaha! I think I was looking for an errant eye when I found the hook! That's always how it works, you find the thing you're not currently looking for.

11. That was one of the places I was thinking to look. Luckily I can always find other stuff I need to order from them. And you're right, their shipping cost is reasonable.

@aernath - Totally agree. I usually find things when I'm not looking for anything or when I'm looking for something else.

12. [​IMG]

13. The new Little Bunnies are so stinkin' cute that I am wavering in my resolve not to get another doll until later in the year. Even though I wish they were white instead of brown, I can feel my fingers inching towards the Buy button. It doesn't help that there is a family of bunnies living under my next door neighbor's deck. I see them occasionally frolicking in the grass, jumping over each other. So adorable!

14. Both little bunnies are super cute, but I prefer Polly. For the moment I can't afford her, but the Withdoll tinies are always very cute and I have already five at home. Two of them without face up. Hope they get a face up soon, so I can show a picture of them all together.

Thank you all for showing your dolls here. They are all very cute.

Some pictures of my dolls. I will show my Coco and Stacy, when they got a face up.

[​IMG]
      Wrong season - ADAW 18/52
      by Feylla, auf Flickr

[​IMG]
      Daisy Day - ADAW 16/52
      by Feylla, auf Flickr

[​IMG]
      On new ways - ADAW 12/52
      by Feylla, auf Flickr

[​IMG]
      Lichtermeer - ADAW 01/52
      by Feylla, auf Flickr

15. The bunnies are soo cuute and i would really love to get rolly but i can’t, sadly... but i am waiting on my jax and pooky so i can be happy about that...and looking at everyone else’s little ones, because they’re soo cuute!

16. Hi!! I'm planning on getting a tiny from Withdoll (after a lot of indecision and lots of panicking) I finally decided on a tiny. I have a feeling my questions have been answered, but I can't find them. What size wigs do they wear? Clothes? Also, is there any important things I should know before ordering?

17. @pressed.petals The wig size is 5-6". You can view this information at the bottom of the page of each doll. There are also informations about there size and so on, if you didn't saw it.
      You can look for clothes in the size Lati Yellow, Pukifee or Tiny Delf. Do you need also some tips, where you can find clothes or just the size?

I'm not sure what "important things you should know before ordering" could be, because I don't know how much experience you have in the hobby. A few general informations about Withdoll and their products might be interesting for you. In my experience the dolls, clothes and so on look in real life the same as on the promotion pics. They offer also a very great quality on their products. Especially the clothes are very well made and worth every penny. I also had never any struggles with them. I think they always ship in time (3 months) or earlier, answer your questions and I never had something missing or damaged in my packages.

I think you made a good choice with the company, especially if it is your first doll. Which doll would you like to get?

If you have further questions, don't hesitate to ask. Even if you think the question was answered before. :)

18. While the stated wig size is 5-6 and the head measurements given are the same for all tinies, there are actually two different head sizes going on here. You can tell which ones are 5-6 by looking at the company photos--they're the ones that look smaller. Other tinies have big heads--again, you can tell by looking at the photos. My 3 tinies have animal costumes, two of which came with wigs, so I haven't tried any other wigs with them. Just to be on the safe side, though, if you buy a tiny with a big noggin, it's a good idea to have a size 6-7 wig on hand just in case. Here are my 3. You can see at a glance how much bigger the fox's head is compared to the other two.
      [​IMG]

19. Thank you for the help! I'm planning on getting a Vivian. I can't find much information on the clothes they can wear, so the list of stores was very helpful.

20. That's strange. Thank you for the heads up! (pun intended)