1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Withdoll 60cm discussion

Apr 16, 2015

1. Ooh very interesting! I am awaiting my Kiara. So far I only have MSD sized dolls. But this may help me figure out if I want a SD doll.

2. i hope withdoll will put up more info/pictures of them soon!
      i wonder if they will release the standard doll first or a LE first!

3. I'm really interested by the smiling girl ! Want to see more ! :D

4. I messaged Withdoll about these girls and they said that they'd made some modifications on the body, so I suppose that explains the lack of further news and photos. But hopefully they will have more photos up soon, since the work is now complete. ^^ They've been slow replying on the board lately, so I'd assume they're busy taking photos (since their Q&A manager is also their photographer). I certainly hope that they didn't modify the body too much from these original photos, as I really love how it looks and the jointing seems very functional. Well, the torso joint could be a little closer to the waist to make it perfect, but at least it's not right under the breasts. There should be no gaping holes and sharp edges when you bend it, yay! :D I definitely need my dolls to be able to slouch~

I also mentioned to them that the first girl looks similar to Priscilla and they replied that she indeed does. So it appears they've intentionally made her similar to Priscilla. Great news for her fans, I'm sure. ^^ I must admit I'm drawn to the second girl, her kissy lips are just adorable! :aheartbea I tried to think if she also looked similar to one of their mini girls, and when I compared the blank photos of their new mini girl Kiara to her, I think the shape of her eyes and lips is a bit similar. Their noses and jawline seem different, though... but yeah, I think there's some similarity between the two sculpts. :3

5. Oh good news !

I'm so impatient to see the pictures... I think I will order the smiling girl ! Really love her lips too ^^

6. Changes? Oh, no! I really like them the way they were. Perhaps it will be better though. Waiting is hard!

7. Thanks for the info Mizya! I've been impatient waiting too >.<

8. I really am liking the smiling one, but may have to wait for more sculpts. I really do hope they release some armor too! I'm in dire need of a tan SD with armor!

9. Wow. I am absolutely blown away ! Withdoll has done an amazing job :D

I love the way the body looks. I have been searching for a 60cm doll and I think I just fell in love! She is absolutely gorgeous and I can't wait to hear more about this sculpt.
      Will definitely be eyeing this ~

10. Withdoll has released more photos of the upcoming girls: here!

Face up photos and posing photos. :3

11. Oooh, I don't know if it's the make-up/blush but I'm a little disappointed.. I like the blank pictures more !

12. I'm really loving the new body! I like the second head, the one not smiling so much, more than the first. they are both cute, but I prefer older looking sculpts. They are too young for me. But I will plan to get a body eventually!

13. Yeah, not a fan of the smiling girl's faceup, especially on gray skin. It's too pale and young looking. But I like the sculpt a lot. ^^ I can't wait to see if they'll have armor and whatnot, which will easily be the deciding factor for me for their first round.

14. Hmmm... Like the body but I think I'm safe for now! Whew! But I still can't wait to see more!

15. Yay! Oh, I really like both of them. I would probably have a custom faceup though I do think they are pretty. Not happy that they are listed in the Limited Edition section......

16. This also has me nervous :/ I really like the sculpt that's not smiling and I would really like to get her sometime in the future.

17. Being in the limited section isn't something you should worry about. Looking at Withdoll's history, there are very few limited dolls that they haven't released as basic versions later. If the limited is a regular human head, the basic is usually the same head, just with a different styling.

18. Initially I liked the smiling girl more but now with face ups, I kind of prefer the Priscilla look-a-like. xD;; Well, maybe it's just the face up as I do like the smiling girl blank. But they look quite a bit younger than I expected... well, hopefully they will make more mature faces in the future. And I'm also hoping for different bust sizes, these look like a medium size to me... I'd love to see a small bust and a large bust as well. :3

I think that they're in the limited section because it's a completely new line of dolls. They probably don't want to open basic orders just yet, since they haven't produced them before. They've been manufacturing their 40cm line for around five years now, so the whole process is familiar to them and they roughly know how many orders they can expect and how long it will take for them to fullfill those orders. I think that they're going to start with a time limited period at first to familiarise themselves with the production process. They're a small company with a staff of five people, and only two people do all the casting, sanding and assembling. Personally I feel that it's good that they are starting small, so that they won't get too overwhelmed.

And as Yenna said, Withdoll tends to eventually release most of their Limited sculpts as Basics. These girls have human ears, too, so it's likely that basic versions will be available in the future. ^^

19. Yay I did it! ^^ I saw the sale that Withdoll put up today and ordered Cecily in Real skin. I didn't get the faceup because I'll want to commission someone for it after she arrives and go for a more mature/sexy look. She does have a roundish face, but I think it can be pulled off. Now I wait in anticipation for what the limiteds are going to be like to see if I want the extra parts too!

20. Thank you Mizya and Yenna! That makes me feel much better and I'm very excited to see your review!

Septunie, congrats on your order! I hope you spam her lots when she comes in :D