1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Withdoll 60cm discussion

Apr 16, 2015

1. I was excited to see they released Vera again as well. I wanted to buy another one but figured I'd save my money since I already have one. This is Attrition faceup by @Botflybaby

[​IMG]AttritionBKG by Art Dolls, on Flickr

2. @The Art Dolls She's a beauty!

I have a question for dark Vera owners - what size of eyes do you use for her? The website states that they used 12mm eyes for the photoshoot, but I'd like to know what size do owners use. Thank you in advance!

3. I use Souldoll 14mm eyes but their irises run a little small. Haven't measured them though so not sure if they're bigger or the same size as regular 12mm irises. The diameter of the eyes themselves is nice though, no gapping.
      [​IMG]

4. Thank You! Attrition has 14mm eyes in as well.

@Yenna : That's a gorgeous picture.

5. @Yenna Oh, I know your gorgeous girl! I've been oogling her on your blog! And thank you very much!!!

@The Art Dolls Thank you very much!

Thank you both! I want to buy her eyes before she gets here, but I wasn't sure about the size. I'll go for 14mm, because your girls look so awesome with them.

6. She is absolutely stunning!!

7. I ordered a dark Vera on this last release, is Withdoll pretty good about sending you a notice when the dolls go out? I have never bought from them directly, they told me doll would be shipping end of the month, but was just wondering if she'll just show up or will they send me a notice? They haven't changed anything on my account page reflecting that she's been paid off and moved to any other status, though they did confirm it on the Q&A board. Thank you :) So excited to get this girl!

8. I've only ever bought one doll from them so I dont have a lot of correlation vs causation data to go on, but when I got my Alan I never got a shipping notice, I just checked the site intermittantly and noticed the order status had changed.

9. I ordered twice from them, and didn't get a shipping notice in either of those cases, I also had to check the website. I ordered my dark Vera on December 5, and she arrived on February 20 (she got held at Customs for a few days, which prolonged the delivery time).

10. First thank you for the compliment on Attrition!
      Second, I ordered a Witch Maid Ruby on Dec 1st and didn't getting a shipping notification either, although she arrived in one piece. Hopefully the wait isn't too long.

11. [​IMG]IMG_9359 by Chantelle Schriver, on Flickr

My "Forest Elf" Lia arrived yesterday and she is absolutely gorgeous! I can't wait to make her some clothing and paint her face. <3 Did anyone else order Lia?

12. LUCKY!!! I wanted to order her so bad, but I had already purchased a different doll. I hope they rerelease her like they do Vera in the future.

13. Jumping in here! I got a Withdoll Adriana in real(?) skin. She is my first big doll in a loooong time and I love her to bits already!

Can anyone direct me to a thread that discusses what clothes fit their size, btw? I tried searching but failed at finding anything! SD sizes are so hard to figure out

14. Withdoll's SD unique body shape is a bit hard to shop for clothes. I don't know of any store that specifically caters to that company's sizes. I've had to get all my clothes from the fullsets the company offers or recvd clothes as a gift from my seamstress bestie who also owns the dolls. Measure your doll to determine if a store's clothes will fit. That's all I can suggest to you I'm sorry.

15. I haven’t had any issues with dressing my Vera. She used to wear a Souldoll zenith dress and is currently wearing a dress from Loongsoul.

16. Most of my Vera's tops are meant to be oversized on her. But I have a few bottoms that fit really well without being overly snug.
      I have a pair of shorts on her like these from DK Craft Shop in 1/3 size, however they hit some major snags where they used to sell on Etsy (they're saying someone hacked into their Paypal and Etsy account, Etsy currently has them suspended), I had no issues with them and really like the products I received, but they now take orders by email.
      I've also put this pair of pants from Alice Collections in 1/3 size on her and they fit great.

Shoes I can't speak on much though, only two of my SDs can share shoes, my Vera ended up fitting well into a pair of sandals I purchased so long ago that none of my other dolls could fit on account of their feet being too tall (like bottom of foot to top of foot). All the other shoes I have feet too big on her flat feet, but I haven't done much checking out with her heeled feet.

17. @Swifty - I don't seem to have a photo of it, but for a long while my Adriana was wearing an Angell Studio Youth gown that fit her perfectly.

18. This might be a long shot, but would anyone happen to know if Soom heads fit on the Withdoll boy bodies? I have an artist head that has roughly the same sizes as male Soom heads that I'm body hunting for :) I know the head fits on Supergem bodies, but I was looking for something a little thinner (and I'm secretly looking for a reason to buy a big Withdoll body :D )

19. They do but how it looks is dependent on the proportions of the head, not necessarily the size. Withdoll Senior Male comparison – Blogged Dimensions <- Just scroll down to the bottom. The WD body in that is the first version with smaller shoulders. And also the old, old SG body is used cause I don't own either of the newer versions.

20. You are absolutely amazing! This is perfect, thank you!