1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Withdoll 60cm discussion

Apr 16, 2015

1. Her official size is 8-9", and it's a little on the small side, but I wasn't able to fit a 7-8" wig on her, so 8" might be tight. Normal 9-10"s would be really big, but I find that Crobi's wigs actually run a little smaller than regular 9-10" and my crobis fit Margery fine as long as she's wearing a silicone cap. However, the wig cap goes over the top of her ears (same with most of my 8-9" leeke wigs).

2. Thank you!

3. Withdoll has finally convinced me to try a 1/3 size doll! I'm getting Margery in the sweet blue skin, with the factory face up but in different colors, and her dress. It'll take forever to get her between my requests and the layaway, but she's going to be gorgeous!

4. Redrosette, congrats on your order. :3

Withdoll is releasing a new senior girl soon, there's a teaser on their facebook page. Looks like she might have smaller eyes than the earlier two girls and I'm quite excitied to see more. That cracked texture on her face is definitely something new.

In other news it seems like doll orders are being delayed because of monsoon season in Korea. Mizya and I still haven't received the renewed legs and feet, but they should be shipping soon and then I can do a shoe fit review for the big girls. ^^

5. There's a few more photos of the new girl up now. Her cracked head looks lovely!

6. Ugh, I so wish I had the money to swing the new girl- she is absolutely glorious. Buuut I'm still paying on my Cecily layaway, so I'll just have to hope that she pops up on the secondhand market at some point.

7. I am so unbelievably tempted by Adriana, but I really really shouldn't (I can hear my wallet somewhere, sobbing, whenever I'm looking at the pictures). I'm so impressed by how Withdoll are marketing their new SWD girls - all 3 releases have had really strong concepts.

8. I just paid off Cecily , and their newest girl, Adriana (the shattered one) happened. Nooo, Withdoll, slow down. She's exactly what I wanted for a character though, and I'm a sucker for their option parts. the mask, and the transparent hands, and the shattered head... they keep making things that seem specific to characters that I've wanted dolls of forever.

9. i adore the cracked head so much !!!!!!!! i just cross the fingers for my split attempt

10. Sooo I caved and I have Adriana on order now. In the end I just couldn't stop thinking about her and I really think she's gonna be the final addition to my crew.

Now to wait!

11. I just opened the box of my Margery today! (2 photos here: http://www.denofangels.com/forums/s...-SWD-Margery-(nudity)?p=11667531#post11667531)
      Her name is Ylsa (pronounce like "Ylza"). She's just gorgeous, I love her delicate features and her body is the most stable I have. I didn't try making her pose in different poses yet, but that'll come ;)

I tried a couple customization with the wigs and eyes at hand. None are her really, though I like them all. It'll certainly take some more weeks for me to look up and receive everything of her (and I can't be sure that it'll fit her character, so maybe I'll be back to one of these below ;) ).

And I really need to sew her some clothes ^^;

[​IMG]

12. Dang. It would be really difficult to pick a favorite wig. Seems they all suit her. She's lovely!

13. I've been stalking Withdoll for a while now. I have no Msds so having them release SD size is a dream! I want Adriana in real skin and am being tempted by adding a White skin body for the cracked head. Ah!!!

Id be paying $ back into my account for 2 years though. It's joint money with my partner. So difficult decisions. I'm not really keen on a floating head though...

Anyone who's received from Withdoll already, do they mark their packages down? If I got x2 dolls + limited clothes I'd definitely be in for customs fees. But I'm not sure I'd want them marked down because what if something happened to the packages?! *worried*

14. Congrats on your new girl, she's lovely! I love that colour of the romantic wig on her, could I ask where you got it from?

15. Congrats to everyone for your orders (and condolences to your wallets :'D). Congrats to clefdecristal, too, she's a cutie. :3

Yes, they mark their packages down and tape "an invoice" on the package as well that has the same amount (too bad our customs won't even look at things like that). Korean EMS does not include insurance by default (it's more expensive) and with Withdoll's shipping prices it's clearly not included. So even if they marked down the full price and something happened, they would not be able to claim back the full amount. But since they do it without asking the customers, I'm pretty sure they would make you new dolls if something did happen (most companies would). Mizya has been asking companies about this ever since one of her ems packages dissappeared for weeks and she happened to have ordered from a company that would not reimburse her or make a new doll -luckily the package was found. But you can always contact withdoll and ask them about this before you order. Your other option would be to contact them, ask for a fully insured shipping and that they mark down the full value.

16. Thanks [MENTION=2214]Yenna[/MENTION]

I hadn't thought of it that way. :) Most companies under declare by default, and that means that our NZ post won't compensate for a damaged package to the proper value.

But I guess that because the companies do this without asking, they might be more accomodating about missing/damaged dolls.

Oh congrats to those that have already ordered. I've decided to just go with Adriana and not get the extra body. Excited!

I'm also interested to hear from anyone that may try the 8" Crobidoll wig size to see if it is indeed too tight or okay.

17. jesymphony > The last wig is a Dollga wig bought from Leeke, model W121_L, color PinkCocktail. The hair is very long.
      Mine is a bit too big for my Margery (it's size 9-10 whereas it should be 8-9) but with its weight, it stayed on Ylsa's head ;)

Buzzibee > I confirm Yenna's answer. It's nice when it comes to paying the customs... as long as there is no problem with the shipment ^^;

~~> going back to my 57cm beauty :aheartbea

18. Thank you so much clefdecristal! Have to hunt down something in that colour for my incoming girl :)

19. I second the crobidoll wig request! :D Just making plans for when I eventually get a Withdoll SD o.o I really hope they release them again if I miss my chance.