1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

WITHdoll Mini Discussion Part 8

Apr 8, 2016

1. Oh thank you! :) And yeah unfortunately you can only see the lilac color, not the whole eye :sweat Now that I look at it again, it looks a little like pale blind eyes.
      Like you said that's the drawback of nearly closed eyes. But at least her expression is worth it and you can see it in person :lol:

2. @vicemage that is great info! I wonder if itis because Real UV is environmental?

@Kitsune88 she is so gorgeous!! I love seeing photos of her!!

Since we are starting a new year, let me wish you all a perfect 2017!

[​IMG]
      Antlers
      by Musume Desu, on Flickr

3. Happy New Year ^o^!!
      Your girl is so pretty:D

4. I have no idea, but I kind of wish I had the budget (and patience!) to experiment and find out! I was actually fairly pleasantly surprised; I'd been gearing up for having to blush some scarring onto his foot to cover the sanding marks, but in this case I can just go with him having healed up suitably so there's no obvious scars. :)

5. Some good news for anyone who's waiting on any Withdoll orders-- my NS blank Aiden just came in today. I'm still not sure how this happened since I ordered him just 23 days ago but I am not complaining. I don't have any pictures now since the daylight is gone and he has absolutely nothing but I look forward to working on him. The quality and engineering from what I've seen so far is wonderful. The only "bad" thing (which was really just more unexpected) was that he does have some prominent seam lines, but nothing I'm worried about and nothing some sandpaper can't take care of. He was a complete surprise as I just checked his status yesterday and found he had already shipped. A good way to start the new year!

6. @Musume oh thank you, I'm glad you like her :whee:

Wish you a Happy New Year too! Your girl looks so cute with those antlers :love

7. @flivine ohh thank you! Happy new year!

@Allavi well congrats!! :D That was super fast!! Hope you share photos of him with us :D

@Kitsune88 thank you! She is not a fantasy character, but that photo also had a small story explaining the antlers xD

Here is another photo of my girl Coco, she is a Rachel. The postal tracking finally updated after 2 months being stuck, so she should have her urethane eyes soon!

[​IMG]
      Coco
      by Musume Desu, on Flickr

8. [​IMG]
      I actually seam sanded all over my UV Brown Tan Mai Female hybrid, and with the right levels of sandpaper grit, you can get a nice surface back.

9. @Rosslyn your girl looks great!! It is nice to know that the Brown Tan UV can be sanded!

10. Thanks! Yeah I was a little nervous but she came out quite nice.

11. EDITED: My bad! I didn't know I couldn't ask for pricing help here! Sorry.

#291 Hadlais, Jan 11, 2017
      Last edited: Jan 11, 2017
    12. @Hadlais Hmm I think you can't ask help for pricing outside the MP.. It's in the DoA rules (rule 6). >< Sorry..

13. @flivine

Shoot! I'm sorry! It's been a while since I last logged into DOA. My bad. Sorry.

14. @Hadlais ahah don't worry// thinking about it, i wonder where we can discuss about it.. :o

15. @Musume - Cute shoes! I really like the orange ones, too. I left a comment on your blog.:)

16. @Musume what a great find, all those pairs look so nice! I might check them out on ebay too :)

17. @Musume, so cute, shiny shoes! Great find and good to know that the design works for WD. Thank you for sharing pics! I read your blog too. I have few pairs of fashion doll shoes for my dolls and I have been happy with them. I think that my girls would also love glitter shoes... At least they have only one pair of them! :D

18. @Wheatear thank you, you are too kind!!
      I love those fashion shoes, I definitely need more of them!! Which models do you have and how do they fit? If I may ask!