1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

WITHdoll Mini Discussion Part 8

Apr 8, 2016

1. @Musume, Of course! ^^ I have five pairs of them. They all fit fine without socks and my girls are able to stand with them. But black & white shoes are really tight.

[​IMG]

I couldn´t resist to make a collage! The brown boots are from Releaserain. They don´t have laces yet.

2. @Wheatear oh my love those models!! The cyan one in the last bottom-right is so perfect!
      Thanks for the info, I definitely need to check Releaserain!

3. @Wheatear those are all very lovely, I'll have to look for some. ^_^

Here is a photo I took today of my Ruby, Arista. ♡

[​IMG]

4. Thank you so much! ^_^
      Here is one more photo, just for fun. Her dress fits very well, and I got it off ebay. (Evangeline Ghastly dress from seller sen472)

[​IMG]

5. @Beansproutmomo she looks stunning! Love that dress, it is a great finding!

6. Thank you! I love the dresses from this ebay seller, and was happy to find out they fit the WD body so well. ♡

7. Hmm I've been down a little for the last days as I feel I'm falling out of love with my modded Priscilla. She's so beautiful, I love looking at her, but I somehow don't like handling her. Since she's the only MSD size doll I have I guess that might be because her overall size too small for me. I don't like changing her clothes or posing her like I do with with SD size ladies.
      I think I'm going to sell her which makes me a little sad :(

I love looking at the Withdoll MSDs though, so I'd like to post her some more from time to time. Everybody here has so lovely dolls <3

8. @Kitsune88 - That's sad when a size (or an individual doll) doesn't work out as you hoped. Sometimes selling her is the best thing you can do, but please give her another chance first. It's possible your mood will improve and you will like her again.:hug:

9. @Kitsune88 that is sad to read. Maybe you should use thicker strings and sueding? Withdoll posing can improve a lot without. Nevertheless, your collection should make you happy, so don't feel guilty for selling a doll you don't bond with!

10. @vermont chick @Musume Thank you both so much for your kind words! :hug: It means a lot to me reading them.
      I've put a sale feeler up for her as I still wasn't sure about parting but that completely changed when someone messaged me about her. They'd like to get her as a partner for their Withdoll Juwel and I think that's the best that could happen to her. She'd have other dolls in her size and would get way more attention than with me. The other person also wouldn't always have these doubts if she's really the right size for her, since they only have MSD dolls. I'm relieved giving her to a new home where she gets love and action, so I don't feel sad about it anymore :) Thanks again for your concern :whee: Too bad that I didn't try those Tonner shoes on her though, would have been curious to see how they look :lol:

11. @Kitsune88 - Congratulations on finding a buyer so quickly! It sounds like a marriage made in heaven--for both of you. Best of luck. I hope you'll give minis another chance sometime.:)

12. @Kitsune88 congrats on finding a buyer! We will miss you on this thread, for sure! I also hope you will give minis another chance!

13. @vermont chick @Musume Thank you so much! I'm sure I will try an MSD sometime in future again, I just don't learn :lol: And Withdoll's sculpts are so beautiful, I might get one of them again~

14. I just got my first DSLR and have been busy snapping photos this weekend! Here's a shot of Crescent:

[​IMG]

15. Great job with the photo, @NekoNyanMew ! Obviously you've handled a camera before.:) I love Crescent's outfit, too.<3

16. Ahhh, thank you! :D

That's probably the best dolly compliment I've ever received. I'm aspiring to be a good photographer, so you've officially flattered me.

Her outfit is a Code Noir set, and it's beautifully crafted. Unfortunately, she sits on the bottom of the dress when she's being displayed in my glass cabinet, so it's gotten a bit scrunched up down there. I tried straightening it out by putting it under a paperweight today, which helped some. Although, I feel like at some point down the line I'll just want to replace her outfit with another Code Noir creation!

17. @NekoNyanMew she is just so cute!! I love that outfit on her! Maybe you can straighten it with a slightly pre-heated iron?
      And congrats on your camera!!

18. @Beansproutmomo, Arista is gorgeous. Lovely outfit!
      @NekoNyanMew, Crescent is super cute! And her outfit is pretty. It looks lovely on her.

I just made new faceup and dress for my Ruby (Melisse). ^^

[​IMG]

19. @Wheatear - I love her!:love Would love to see more of the dress. Do you have a photo that shows the full length?