1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

WITHdoll Mini Discussion Part 8

Apr 8, 2016

1. That's a good idea, @Musume! I think I've got her outfit under control for now, but if it ever starts bothering me again then I'll try ironing it.

Thank you, @Wheatear! Melisse looks stunning - I lover her faceup! :D

2. @NekoNyanMew, Thank you!

@vermont chick, Thank you! ^^ Yes, here is another pic. I am planning to make her also matching sleeves or gloves.

[​IMG]

3. @Wheatear - Love the dress!:love It's even prettier than I imagined it from seeing just the top.

4. Does anyone have pictures of Aiden with company faceup? A spam would be helpful.

5. Moved back in October and do not have internet in our new place (which I really have not missed because now I feel more crafty without so many distractions) Thought I'd drop by and post a newer pic of my RUV Emma, Yuki <3
      [​IMG]Forest by albino raven child, on Flickr

Also I am super excited because my White Skin Emma girl has gotten a brand new faceup this past week by my fiance, AjiAji (freckling by myself <3 ) So I am going to be getting more photos of her soon.

[​IMG]Estelle Faceup by Elijah, on Flickr

6. @Wheatear she so adorable! I love that outfit and the fabric is so pretty!

@Alaia welcome back!! Yuki is stunning, I adore her colors! Estelle's faceup looks great too!

I have a photo of my girl Coco in casual clothes, for once xD

[​IMG]
      Casual
      by Musume Desu, on Flickr

7. Coco looks lovely as always, @Musume!

8. @Musume Thank you~ I keep wanting to find 10mm eyes for Yuki, since he 12mms don't show much white, but finding 10mm orange eyes that are the right shade seems impossible. =v=;;; Oh well, she is a fox demon anyway, so I can just keep using the excuse that animals don't show much eye white either for now XD (Estelle has 10mms in for reference)

And Coco looks good!

9. @vicemage thank you!! :D

@Alaia then let me recommend you the brand Coco is using! Those are 12mm Garodoll, which have a 5mm iris! They are urethane, and the artist does custom colors!
      Also, thank you :D

10. I'm pretty excited here, I'm in the process of ordering a special "accessory" for Jace that I've been planning for nearly a year... he's getting a dragon big enough to ride! :D There was an artist at a convention last year who was 3D printing fairly sizeable articulated dragons, but wasn't particularly familiar with actual BJDs. Since I had a couple of them with me, we put them together at his table, and it turned out the larger sized ones were a great size for mounts for my minis. I'm finally able to order one, so hopefully in the next couple of months I'll be able to show him off with his newest dragon.

Because this boy needs all the dragons.

[​IMG]Jace and the Dragon (Darkhorn/MSD) by vicemage, on Flickr

(Okay, I just wish that one was mine...)

11. @vicemage - Wow! Those are pretty cool dragons! Is the one on the left in the photo the size you're ordering or is there a larger one? I love the look on his face--this is a dragon that means business! Really looking forward to seeing it with your minis.:thumbup

My elves would love one of those.:drool

12. @vermont chick, yep, the bigger one is really a great size for them, I wish I'd gotten some pictures at the convention last year. I'll just have to take plenty when this one comes in. :) (And if/when he starts taking actual online orders, I can always see if I can pass the information along to you for one! Right now, he's mainly doing in-person orders, with email options for some people who want one but can't swing it at the time.)

13. Hello! Would you guys please kindly spam me with your Ruby girls? ouo

14. Ruby spam! She has new eyes and a new wig since I took this photo but they're not radically different from what you see here.
      [​IMG]

15. Your Ruby is fantastic! Is her new hair similar? Because I love this style on her. The flip at the back is so cute :3

16. Thank you! Her new hair style has the bangs but not the flip. (I need to take new pics.) The wig in the photo is a Monique Gold Roxie.

17. @vicemage wow congrats!! I hope your dragon arrives soon, I'd love to see your boy with it!! :D

@lucidling Ruby is lovely! Are you considering getting one?

@vermont chick she is perfect! I love that haircut on her, honestly!

18. @Musume, it shouldn't take too long, actually. :) The color I picked was one he's out of, but has coming in toward mid-month, and he's expecting to start in about two weeks, with a general estimate of about a month and a half to finish them out in general. It's practically light speed in BJD terms!

And I've freed Jace from his box prison (got tired of pulling him out and putting him away again, plus he's my current sewing helper) so he'll be all ready for posing with the dragon when it arrives. He's one of the two I originally used to size whether it would work, and one of the two I wanted to order it for, so there'll definitely be photos here!

19. @Musume I was. She was my top contenders but then I ended up snatching another doll. The spontaneity of my purchase was completely unexpected fffff

20. @vicemage indeed, that is fast for BJDs!
      Can't wait to see the photos!

@lucidling oh well, congrats on the doll anyways! I hopw you end up getting a Withdoll and joining us here :D