1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

WITHdoll Mini Discussion Part 8

Apr 8, 2016

1. Very excited about the new girl body that's finally coming. I'm hoping I'll soon get a body for Prisca's twin sister Larissa, who's been a floating head for years. I'd actually maybe like her in the pale brown tone (then all the sisters would be a different kind of grey), but since she's a limited head, I think I'll have to keep her as grey.

Took some photos of Delmia with my noodle today:
      [​IMG]

2. @Yenna
      Your photography is always so beautiful and inspiring!

3. I just wanted to confirm that 10mm eyes would fit DarkElf Angela? I just got the perfect eyes for my Lothuialdes and I wanted to make sure.

Can they fit into smaller wigs? There’s a Monique gold wig I found but it is 5-6.

Thank you!

4. @Gothicwings1366
      I've never had an Angela myself, but between my partner and I we have had Mai, Emma, Aiden, Egon, and Rosa. Mai, Emma, and Aiden all take 10mm best and Angela looks like she has small eyes like them.

As for wigs, the ones we have had have all taken 6/7 wigs and probably would not fit 5/6 very well.

But again, I've never had Angela.

Good luck!

5. @Gothicwings1366 - My Angela definitely has a smaller face and wears smaller eyes than my other WithDolls. My Emma , Egon and Ruby all wear 12mm; I'm pretty sure Angela is wearing 10mm. The Youpla elf in the photo with Ruby and Angela wears 8mm. Angela's wig is a Monique 6-7 worn with a silicon wig cap underneath. I never thought to try a 5-6 on her but I just did and it fits. A hardcap 5-6 might not fit, but Moniques are stretchy enough that they're perfect for her.
      [​IMG]

6. I should mention that a 5-6 Monique wig in a tightly braided hairstyle will not fit. The cap may be stretchy but the hair is pulled too tight to allow the cap to go on.

7. I lurked too long :( I just noticed that you can't buy the heads separately and the female body is sold out until the replacement body becomes available? So much for my female Aiden I've been working towards. I loved the tall super slim old girls body. I want my character to be tall and slim with a more boyish body type. Does anyone hybrid their Withdoll heads onto other company bodies with success?

8. Yea, you used to be able to buy heads separately but, SURPRISE, they took them off the website. :( Maybe the new body will still be tall and slim. I also liked the old body, just wish the knees were double jointed. I do have an Eliza head I could use to take pictures of on different bodies if you want. If you go to my profile you can see what dolls I have and pick and choose.

9. @Leeza~Kat
      Once the new female body comes out you can probably ask to buy an Aiden head on it. (If you like the new body that is)

People have been able to order Elf Egon on female bodies, you just have to ask.

As for hybrids, Withdoll necks are very long, so the chins on their head sculpts goes down lower than some other companies do. So if you have a body with a shorter neck putting a WD head on it may look really off unless you find/make a neck donut to help lift the head some.

Either way you go Good Luck!

10. Thank you very much Alaia and Anshishoku! I have Christmas money now burning a hole in my pocket and I sincerely hope that Withdoll decides to release the new body sooner rather than later.

11. I remember reading that the new body was taken longer than expected, so they re-released some of their limited dolls? The news notice says February or March. :(

I wish they would give us a teaser pic or something.

12. #533 BiShakalaka, Jan 3, 2019
      Last edited by a moderator: Jan 15, 2019
    13. I love the Alice & Wonderland vibe of your photo.

Still waiting super impatiently for updates about the new female body :( Once I get an idea in my head I am like a dog with a bone.

14. Dumb question but when we ask stuff on the Q & A section, how are we suppose to view the replies to our questions...?

15. They should release it in late Feb, early March ^^

When you write the message, you should make it a secret and specify a password. I don't know how to view it if you didn't enter a password for it, though...? Try your account pswd?

#536 Yenna, Feb 1, 2019
      Last edited: Feb 2, 2019
    16. Ahhh, okay. I tried my account password but that didn't seem to work sadly, lol. I guess from now on I will put on a password to make sure I can view it, even if I don't necessarily mind other people being able to see what I was going to ask. XD
      I was going to see when they were going to come out with the new girl body and luckily it seems you guys already knew when, though, LOL.

On a somewhat related question, I did ask on a previous question - that I could read - if they would release Kiara as a general sculpt, though (as she doesn't have a basic version for some reason...), and Withdoll said they could consider it, so if anyone wants to see her I'd suggest writing to Withdoll so they know there is interest in her. ^^ She's such a pretty doll and it makes me sad there isn't a basic edition of her; I think we would see her more often if there was. :sorry

17. Just in case anyone hasn't seen him yet, here is Withdoll's new boy, Owen :)
      :::::::::: WITHDOLL ::::::::::

The sale for Frost Archer Owen ends in two days on the 8th. I assume/hope Owen will be released as a basic doll too, but since he isn't showing up right now, I am not too sure. Withdoll made a little video-type thing for Owen as well, which you can see on their saved instagram story. WITHDOLL (@withdoll_official) • Instagram photos and videos

I am really hoping the new girl msd body will be released soon!

18. Oh, I can't wait if they will sell Cathy ever again... I have even found a person who can do split with me, so I will have Cathy's head. But Withdoll have removed mark "available soon" :doh:doh:doh

19. I think they probably removed "available soon" to sold out since they're probably going to be redoing the listings of all of their girl msds - all of the girls are like that right now. I highly doubt they're retiring all of their girls, so I don't think you have anything to worry about. ^^