1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

WITHdoll Mini Discussion Part 8

Apr 8, 2016

1. The new body is listed on WD's site with 4 breast sizes to choose from. I think I need to have one in hand before I can tell if I like it more (or less) than the original body. I don't see anything about the availability of heel feet. I'll be sad if there are none. The head sculpt they're showing on the body might be Rosa, but if so, it looks like she has a new faceup.

2. I'm super curious about the sculpt on this new body so I just take a look at their Instagram. They replied to the person who asked this question that they "will release her in a few days". I guess we will see the new girl soon! :3nodding: I've never had a girl doll but she makes me want to get her.:love

3. Now that they have a picture of the old and new bodies side by side I think I don't dislike it as much as I thought. The breast parts still dont seem as pretty but maybe thats because I don't have one in person to fiddle with. Looking REAL HARD at getting another Elf Emma since mine is a boy and they are offering Brown Tan for them again.

@vermont chick
      They still list all the girls as coming with heel feet as well, so they probably kept them ^^

4. I'm glad they're putting the limited up again. I missed out ordering elf Ruby by a day last time... :frownyblush:

5. Dropping in! The new body caught my attention. Hip joint looks super cool, and the bust type A through D is a lot of options. I was surprised to see the body is taller than the old version. I might have to take the time and build a spreadsheet comparing all the measurements of the old and new.

And the sale price seems really cheap?? I’m broke but I’ll lurk and live vicariously and hope to see happy owners in a few months :3nodding:

6. Thought I would remind those who want one of the limited girls that BJDivas has Withdoll now (you just email them asking them to put up a listing for whichever doll you want) and they offer really long layaways (12 months or even more if you need it)

7. I am super tempted by Dark Assassin Kiara. She's not available as a basic and I don't need the outfit, so this would be the perfect time to buy. Trouble is I only like the top half of her faceup and WD doesn't customize. I suppose I could order her blank...

8. Very interested with the new JWD girl body.
      Does Withdoll ever do head only sale?
      Need your advice, should I jump in with this sale or wait for their next sale (especially 15% or more discount on all lines, is that even ever happen?)
      *_*

9. Does anyone know if the Rosy Brown and Grey are UV? Or are they the non-UV version? Trying to get an idea of what they'd look like. I really want a Priscilla in one of those skin tones!

10. I think if they were UV it would say so in the drop-down menu. That said, the only way to be sure is to ask WithDoll.

11. I tried asking but when they answer it keeps saying my password is wrong. :(

12. They used to offer head separately all the time but suddenly stopped without notice. I do not know if they will do a head only event but so far they have not.

And they used to do sales like this often but then they started getting more popular and they have not had a discount like this in quite a long time. I think it would be a good opportunity if you know you want the doll. Bjdivas has the sale prices available on their website if you need an extended layaway. Theyre really good about working with you.

13. Unless it says UV, they'll be using the urethane version. Nowadays they add UV protection to even the urethane tones, so they don't really have a need to offer the old UV versions (that were translucent resin).

14. Sent over an email today about ordering elf ruby in gray skin! I'm so excited!

Update: she’s been ordered I’m already in love!

#594 Rhiannona, May 16, 2019
      Last edited: May 17, 2019
    15. thanks for the pointer <3
      I'm not based in US though. I'll have to give this a thought...

16. OMG! :loveOlivia! :love The face-up! The outfit! The shoes! I love her.

17. @vermont chick Yes! I love her too <3

Is anyone getting her or the new body? :)

18. I ordered Olivia last night with normal skin, chest B, face-up, outfit and shoes. Because WD says the sale photos were made with the old body, I worry that the cropped top will show her under-bust joint. If it does I guess I'll let one of my old-body girls have the top and I'll make her a new one.

19. That's most definitely the new body, they've just copy pasted the old info and missed that bit. They've only shot the new girl on the new body.

20. I just commenced the process of joining the BJD hobby (I'll have to get used to these waiting times, lol) by ordering Elf Hunter Emma in grey resin! And I have several more JWD ladies and gentlemen on my wishlist... Withdoll was a love at first sight!