1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

WITHdoll Mini Discussion Part 8

Apr 8, 2016

1. It has been awhile since I posted in here. XD I momentarily fell out of love with my withdoll boy, sold him, but then the person I sold them to found that he didn't fit in their collection, so I actually bought him back. I had done a new faceup for the buyer and fell in love with him all over again. I am glad I was able to buy him back. T_T

[​IMG]
      DSC_1491
      by Elijah, on Flickr

Sevvian is a Mai in the old Brown Tan color. x3

2. I'm glad you bought him back, too. Mai is a sculpt we don't see too often. He looks great!

3. Thank you very much! I am really glad I bought him back. ;; He is definitely one of my favorite face sculpts. He just needed a face lift.
      :D

4. He's gorgeous! I have Mai on my wishlist and this photo reminded me why.

5. :D Aww. Thank you!
      Let me tell you, he is definitely one of my easiest dolls to photograph. He is super photogenic.

6. Took Siren out for a bit.

[​IMG]

7. my elf emma is on the way. I am shocked. I paid 2nd layaway 30.08, wasn't expecting it until about end of nov/early dec.
      I was thinking to get the small heart hand and combined shipping, can't do that.

8. Congrats on the shipping notice! Sorry you were not able to combine shipping for the heart hand.

What skin tone is your Emma coming in? ^^

9. @Alaia I went for normal, so other msd heads I have can use this body too
      I most likely won't be able to share it for a long while, so much going on in life at the moment that my dolls just stay in wardrobe or boxes :(

10. Oh man, I put in an order for a withdoll Eliza and the wait is already killing me @_@ and it's only been....two weeks why am I like this!?

11. @marxwyn
      I have seen some of the new normal skin withdolls coming in a lot more yellow toned than they were before, so hopefully the resin will still match the hybrids you were hoping for.

And dont worry about it! Life happens! This is supposed to be a fun hobby to enjoy when you are able to have time for it, there is nothing wrong with not being able to do things with your dolls all the time ^^

12. I can vouch for the new normal skin being yellower. My new normal skin Olivia is considerably yellower than normal skin dolls I bought 3 years ago. I may opt for a different resin tone next time.

13. They're releasing Vampire Rachel as basic edition! Yaaay! Another WITHdoll goes on my wishlist...

#653 neon_jellyfish, Oct 6, 2019
      Last edited: Oct 7, 2019
    14. My Elf Ruby should be arriving tomorrow. I'm so excited!!

15. That’s awesome! When did you order?

16. I ordered back in May & she arrived to the dealer about a month or two ago but I was still working away on her layaway.

17. Congrats @Rhiannona ! You'll enjoy Elf Ruby. I've had mine since 2016. She has the company faceup and is wearing a wig I made for her some time ago. I just finished making her a new outfit:
      [​IMG]

18. Oh my gosh I am swooning over your elf Ruby! Ahhh I can't wait till my withdoll Eliza is ready @_@

19. Thanks @Annak. Sometimes I fall out of love with a doll by the time she arrives, but Ruby remains a favorite. I was so tempted to order Eliza when she was available with her frozen queen outfit. The only thing that stopped me was the black-and-white color palette. Are you getting her on the new body?

20. @vermont chick I feel you there, I've definitely fallen out of love for some dolls when they arrive but somehow the withdolls I have hold on with an iron fist haha.
      I am getting her on the new body in tan, she'll be my first tan babe!