1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

WITHdoll Mini Discussion Part 8

Apr 8, 2016

1. Yeah, the new skin colour looks really yummy :D My Cathy is in normal skin, and she looks so pallid. I've been wanting Theo in real skin, but might just order him in beige <3

2. I bought Theo in real, still waiting for him to ship from the dealer, but if I was sure he would have been released as a basic... I might have just waited and bought him in beige, lol. Especially since I think Jiho would look really nice in real. I am really happy to see more mature jwd boys, though.

3. The new boys are open for order~ I just placed an order for Theo in Beige. Can't wait!

4. Ah, I had forgotten what and when you got it @St. Reinhardt ! Theo is gorgeous and so is Jiho, I'm feeling a pull, but i need to recover financially, LOL :D

5. I think adding new colours was a great idea given how pale their new normal is. They remind me a bit of Iplehouse's peach gold and real skin from how they look in comparison images. Hmmm... this makes it more and more tempting for me to get Olivia at some point, as the lack of darker skin was what made me pass on her in the past... we'll see as I'm already looking at different doll events this summer.

I'm not collecting MSD boys, but the frowny Jiho is adorable. I noticed that the latest boys have a different faceup style - more painterly and expressive. I wonder if they changed their faceup artist, or maybe it is the same person, but they just changed their style a bit.

6. In case anyone was wondering, the faiyland fullset dina boots fit on my withdoll Ruby's flat feet! Plus unlike the magnetic minifee feet there is no long battle removing disembodied feet from said boots... another reason to love Withdoll!!

7. Thanks for the info @ajmailey that is good to know :D

8. Not sure why, but this made me giggle. Thanks for sharing this bit of info!

9. So Withdoll just announced 10% off dolls. I'm now looking through the selection to see who I should get next

10. I bought a wig for another doll which didn't fit, but Noori was happy to get it. I like it better than the auburn wig she was wearing.
      [​IMG]Noori by SteamWitch, on Flickr

11. Love the grey on grey with that wig @SteamWitch :D

Oh wow, danger ahead!

#933 IngieBee, Aug 10, 2021
      Last edited by a moderator: Aug 13, 2021
    12. So I recently placed an order for a Theo in beige directly with withdoll :)I look forward to my new boy! Now I just need to decide if I want to eventually get Emma in real or maybe grey (withdoll was open to a custom order) later this year.

13. This has probably been asked a thousand times but:
      where to get clothes for the boys that fit properly? Normal (and slim) MSD stuff all seems to be too short or tight. ._.

14. Plugging Bears again, this time with pics! They're a Chinese brand so buying directly from their Taobao shop through a proxy will generally be the cheapest option, but Alice's Collections also sells their clothes at a markup with the product code prefix BRS. The product description should also say it's from Bears. I can't vouch for their pants as I only own tops. All modeled by my Theo.

Basic shirt: no longer available so just a size/fit reference.
      [​IMG]

Turtleneck sweater: no longer available so just a size/fit reference.
      [​IMG]

Hoodie: no longer on Alice's Collections but still available in their Taobao shop.
      [​IMG] [​IMG]

#936 Autumnfallen, Aug 12, 2021
      Last edited: Aug 12, 2021
    15. Ooh thank you for the pics! Never heard of that brand before. Thanks for the tip! :D

16. My Theo is out for delivery :D Well, I'm again impressed with the waiting time, it's taken two months for my Theo order to finalise.

17. Just received my Theo <3 I tried some clothes on him :)

[​IMG]

Here he is in a Volks MSD underwear. The fit is great and just nice :D
      He's so sexy :3

https://i.imgur.com/GGPq81O.jpg

Tried some TTYA clothes on him. Fit is, again, just fine, though the cap-sleeved tee looks weird on him haha. I only let my girls wear it.

https://i.imgur.com/2mjUCoy.jpg

I asked Withdoll for the limited edition Theo faceup, and they complied :D I really love this faceup.

https://i.imgur.com/yMUK9gj.jpg

Here he is with my Cathy in mostly TTYA clothes :XD: Though his pants are from SWDoll, a Taobao shop.

#939 St. Reinhardt, Aug 13, 2021
      Last edited by a moderator: Aug 16, 2021
    18. Just adopted a second hand DE Angela in "I believe" tan or real skin. I will post pics as soon as I can. So excited!!! My first Withdoll :dance