1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

WITHdoll Mini Discussion Part 8

Apr 8, 2016

1. @Kitsune88

Congratulations! That skin tone is absolutely gorgeous~

2. You're going to have to post tons of pics of her! I have a rose white priscilla on order--can't wait! Do you have a name picked out?

3. @AjiAji Thank you! <3 I'm sure I'll find the skin tone even lovelier when I see her in person.

@Alsatian oh I will take some pictures! But she won't come with a face up so she's going to a friend in my city soon after she arrived for a make over.
      I'm not sure about a name at the moment, but I have a character already thought up ^^
      Congrats to you for your Priscilla, rose white sounds very pretty~ does yours have a name?

4. @Kitsune88 Congrats! Priscilla is my favorite WD mini girl (but then again I am biased), and the grey skin is lovely as well. :3

I took some photos of our cutiepie-couple with @Mizya this past Monday. It's Min Ki (Taren) and Mi Cha (Cathy) on a date:
      [​IMG]
      The rest are in my blog

5. I saw a few of these beautiful photos on Tumblr. Just wanted to tell you I think they are fantastic and your dolls look amazing.

PS: Happy belated birthday! :daisy

6. @Kitsune88 so far I think I've landed on Delphine for her name--she's coming with a faceup but as of now i have no clothes/wigs so pictures might take me awhile as well! Can't wait to see the faceup on your girl!

7. @Yenna What a sweet photo! And I love Mi Cha's dress.:love

8. @Yenna thank you! Can't wait to have her with me <3
      And your couple on their date is super cute, my goodness :D

@Alsatian oh I know the struggle, my girl will only have a pair of eyes when she arrives, still needing wig and clothes :sweat
      And Delphine is a very pretty name~

9. I'm so excited! I always wanted the elf Ruby, but couldn't get her when she was first released. Today I sold my human Ruby and ordered the re-released elf version!

10. Me too! I am so happy that they released the elf girls! I am gonna order Ruby. I already have Emma and now I finally get a friend for her. I just have to wait few days to get my paycheck. So excited!

11. I wish I could get one of the elf girls. I don't have plans or anything for one (or money) right now. I'll be looking forward to seeing more of them when people get theirs in. I really need to take more pictures of my girls. Of course I'm also excited for my Egon to get her. :)

12. OTL I have been wanting an elf Emma since I got my first Emma, but we are moving soon and just got a new kitten who will need her shots and spaying soon.

Soooo no Elf Emma this time around QAQ Hopefully they will re-release her again in the future when I will have less on my plate. (and in the meantime give me more time to decide on skin tone for her because all options sound beautiful.)

13. Am I the only one wishing WD would release these Elf Hunters one doll at a time? I would love to get more than one, but one is all I can afford. Right now I am leaning towards Ruby in real skin. I'm trying to be reasonable and not get the entire package, but I really need that bow!

Can anyone tell me if the quiver is considered part of the clothing or part of the option parts? It looks like it's made of the same fabric as the costume. **Found the answer on Ruby's listing. It's one of the option parts.

Did it! I ordered Elf Ruby with Real skin (UV), faceup, wig and option parts. I figure I can make her some clothing.

#93 vermont chick, May 29, 2016
      Last edited: May 29, 2016
    14. Congrats @vermont chick! I ordered mine last night so we're in for a wait now :)

15. First Egon, now the Elf Hunters?! Come on, WITHdoll! Stop releasing dolls when I don't have the money!

I'm killing for an Ash, but I don't have the space or the $$$. :...(

16. Thanks @hannaliten! Congrats to you, too! I'm sure we won't be the only ones.

@NekoNyanMew When I'm out of space and $$$, I sell a doll. And when I reach a point where I can't bear to part with another doll, I pray for a re-re-release!:eusa_pray

17. Thanks @Alaia! I'm hoping the color will be on the lighter side of brown. I just acquired a rosy brown Dark Elf Angela in trade and I'm finding the color quite a bit darker than expected. She needed a face-up and her color threw me completely off. I'd share pics but she needs a do-over.

18. @Kitsune88 congrats!!! That is great, gray skin is awesome :3
      I think Delphine is a gorgeous name :D

@Yenna lovely couple <3 I love how they look at each other!

@hannaliten @Wheatear congrats you both!!! Hope the waiting time will be short!!

@vermont chick I told you on your blog, you are Withdoll-ed xD Congrats on the order :D I'm sure you will make her some lovely clothing!!

19. @Yenna, I love that picture! They look so natural and cute together. Lovely swing! ^^

@vermont chick & @hannaliten, congrats!

@Musume, thank you! I hope that too. ^^

I did it! I just ordered and paid my Elf Hunter Ruby. I chose Real Skin because it looks so pretty. I was gonna take grey skin but I change my mind because I don´t have any tan dolls so she will be unique. I also ordered copper high heel shoes for her and glitter silver high heel shoes for my elf Emma (she is gray skin). I love pretty shoes so I just could´t resist them!

I didn´t take option parts because I don´t have a money for that because I spent it for the shoes. But my boyfriend said that he would make bows and arrows for my elf girls. He is so sweet!