1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

WITHdoll Mini Discussion Part 8

Apr 8, 2016

1. It's been a while since I posted in here. :sweat

I made a review of my Rosa on YouTube and just thought I would share:

@vermont chick , congratulations on your Priscilla!

#141 NekoNyanMew, Jul 18, 2016
      Last edited: Jul 19, 2016
    2. Thank you @NekoNyanMew ! At the rate WithDoll is filling orders, I probably won't see her before December. Hope she gets here before Christmas.:lol:

3. @vermont chick, oh man. I hope you don't have to wait until December! WITHdoll need to step up their shipping game.

BASIC EGON HAS BEEN RELEASED, EVERYONE! :D

[​IMG]

4. A dolly dream come true. :love

5. Egon is cute. Even so, I'm glad I ordered the elf version. Now if only he would get here. I've made most of his outfit already. My Model Delf is serving as my body model--if it's tight on him it should fit Egon perfectly.

6. I'm also hoping the elf Egon's ship soon. Come on Withdoll! Though with as hot and humid as it's been here, I won't be able to dye him any time soon.

7. I just put in my order for Basic Egon!! :kitty2He looks so Cherubic I just don't think I can wait the 10+ weeks for him to arrive :...(

Looking at everyone's photos of their WITHdolls makes me even more excited!!

8. Well, it took 3 months but he's here! Egon Elf Knight arrived today. I didn't care for the acrylic eyes WithDoll sent, so I hunted around for something in glass and finally had to steal a pair from another doll. I'm not doing a box opening, but I did post one photo in the Waiting Room. Here's another one:
      [​IMG]
      I love his profile. And look! He's got freckles!

9. More Egon love, but mine is blank. He's in rose white and I'm really glad I got this color. it's like a pale normal skin. Very nice. The outfit he's wearing is from Souldoll (from one of the new guys. It shipped out the day I ordered it!). It's too big on him but it will do for now. I don't have enough clothes for all my dolls XD

[​IMG]P8080005 by Heather, on Flickr

10. @LuckyXIII - I thought that looked like SoulDoll Titika's outfit when I saw the photo in the WD waiting room. Too bad it's loose on Egon. I have a SoulDoll Kid boy on order and had hoped my guys could share clothes. Looks like the answer is no.

11. The pants actually fit him great. they are leggings. I think the top was meant to be loose as it looked loose even on Titika.

12. Well, I have a fitted outfit coming with my Kid boy. I'll try it on Egon when it arrives. Not that SoulDoll is a great source for clothes. They usually sell out quickly and don't replenish their stock.

13. Just gave Sephtis a quick and basic face up. Will do over once the weather is more cooperative out.

[​IMG]P8090004 by Heather, on Flickr

14. Congrats on your beautiful Egon! He's amazing! :love

OoOoO! Your Egon looks great! :D I love his blue wig, especially. :XD:

15. Good job on the face-up, @LuckyXIII ! What brand of wig is he wearing?

16. It's a Dollzone wig.

17. You're very welcome @Musume!

@atlasturtle, congratulations! :D He's going to be awesome, for sure. Maybe in the mean time you could look around for what he's going to wear, in order to get your mind off things? That's what helps me wait out my dolly purchases.

SO MANY BEAUTIFUL EGONS @vermont chick and @LuckyXIII. :love Please feel free to spam your dollies. I want all the Egon photos, heh.

18. Do any of you know what good resin matches there are for the Rose white skin? :o

I am considering selling my Rosa, because I am doing away with all slim MSDs in my collection (I want to focus on my bulkier MSDs), but I'd love to turn her into a YOSD hybrid, if I could find a nice match.. I love her cute face. ~_~