1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Woosoo avaliable to order

Apr 17, 2005

1. Yes, mine is lashless as well. They did provide a box with one looooong lash in it; you have to snip it in half and use the two bits. A roll of scotch tape? That I didn't get.

2. You have got to be kidding me.....
      Maybe I've had a bad week or something, but when I pay for a faceup, I don't expect to have to cut and apply my own eyelashes!
      And, the "lash" I have is human sized, so no nice tapering of the lashes unless I "style" them myself?

I know this sounds petty, but with the two faceups I've done on my dolls, the thing that was the MAJOR PITA was the lashes!
      :|
      Michelle

3. I ordered mine raw. That's the way I likes em' . :wink:

The faceup-seam-lash work is the part I look foreward to most! :D :? :?

Hope he is there when I get home from work! :cry:

4. Paul,
      A quickie to tide you over!

[​IMG]

:daisy
      Michelle

5. EEEEEE! Hooray! He's AWESOME! One good lookin' dude (Pris sez:"Damn he's hot!")! :daisy

Thanks Michelle! I'm so looking foreward to painting him. Mine will be BW!

He wasn't here when I got home, but there was a slip for a package.I went to the post office to pick it up and the postal worker brought out a teeny tiny itsy bitsy box from Dollheart containing the cutest little creepers for DOD. :cry:
      I mean YAY! :daisy
      I mean :crushed
      I mean :D I need a beer.

6. ROTFLMAO!
      Pris and WooSoo will be SCORCHINGLY hot together!

<consuming said beverage right now, and toasting your upcoming WooSoo!>
      :daisy
      Michelle

7. *Kleeenk!* Gulp..... gulp....... gulp....... ahhhhhhhh! *_*

8. Oooooooh...maybe Kathi got our Woosoo today...that means I only have a few more days to wait for the heads to be shipped my way!! AT LAST!!!!!!!!!

9. Sorry, Nicole, no Woosoo here yet. We can hope for Monday - I'll let you know as soon as he appears! :D

Kathi

10. I do believe EMS delivers on Sunday guys, so don't count then out for getting your doll ^^

11. The mailman brought my Woosoo today (Friday). He has the eyes I wanted and great faceups :D ....but I have to apply the lashes *_* . The ones they sent seem way too long and I haven't applied BJD eyelashes. The lashes came with a little tube of glue I think....has the word 'DARKNESS' on it.

I thought a full faceup came all finished. Well....I think they do when from LUTS. This is the first faceup I've gotten direct from CP.

He is a great doll! Thanks Liria!

Hugs,
      Janine in PA

12. How odd. And celticgeekess got some scotch tape. I just got the one, huge unilash. Wonder if other people got, say, a coffee filter or somesuch? May prove to be interesting.

On another note, applying lashes can be a giant pain in the butt, but with patience it can be done. If they are too long you can clip them to length, and you would have the best results if you removed his eyes and glued the lashes in from the inside.

I'm still trying to figure out how I am supposed to use one catipillary unilash for two heads? :| But you are right, he is a beautiful doll with a fantastic sculpt, and I'm very excited to see everyone else's!

13. Oh, boooooo. Maybe if I start watching the mailbox...it worked last time for those SoulDoll eyes. XD!!

14. Still no Wooso ,or word from Liria,or tracking number.
      I ordered mine BW without makeup.

Now I am flippin' out! :?