1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

worst part of the sculpt?

Aug 22, 2008

1. Samhain i hate it when the hands are undefined >(

pawpaw o.o i hope this doesn't get ugly! i was thinking more like the things you dislike about dolls you own/have to put up with it becouse you love your dolly xD

ZinkyuFox oh noes!

ragdoll you are a hero for putting up with it :D

Oizys that sounds awful D:

2. My Hana is the earlirer model with the swivel thighs, which is hard to pose :o

3. Loagaeth xD they look like mouse ears to me, it's kinda cute x3

Brightfires yes the strange girl hands x.X i had someone who owned a delf female body tell me they looked like she was having a seizure!
      i think the minifee has that problem becouse it's so small in comparison, just imagine casting a shoulder cup that size :o but then again there are smaller things out there <_<

4. Hmm... this is a really strange thing, but for my DZ megi and especially my DZ Nina, the upper lip sometimes drives me crazy xD I just dislike that tiny part. Uh, thats about it for me. ^^

5. thesacrificialmaiden - I don't own a hound but I agree their butts are annoying. As for the finger I saw a thread on here about putting hands in a toaster oven and readjusting them. You could probably just search hands in the workshop to find the tutorial. :)

Ayas-Shadow - I hate wide mouths too. I've seen some gorgeous dolls but once I scroll down and see the mouth I decide against it. I hate it since the cheeks seem puffed out so it'll fit. :(

As much as I love DoD's Homme Ducan, his eyes bug me sometimes. Sometimes they look sexy but others they make him look high. Of course, I'll probably still get him someday. ;) And Souldoll's Soo-hyun has an odd sculpt. I love it when he's looking down but otherwise there's something that seems off. I can't place it. I still want one though. :)

6. My least favourite part is the little resin penis.

I mean, really. I don't want to see that. :lol:

7. I never really got the point either but whatever.

8. Exactly...
      If they can cast Puki pieces, they could have managed a MNF shoulder cup. :|

9. Ayas-Shadow i like big mouths only when they are done well, but mostly they are not x.X

SakuraLee that's why i don't like some of the dollzone dolls, but maybe you can fix it up a bit by sanding the upper lip? :/ in the end a lot of ppl like full lips xD

Damasquerade oh no xD i see your point through

Brightfires they probably didn't foresee this problem xD

10. Omg it's true. I thought it was just because my boy (CP Moon) was strung too loosely but I have a really hard time getting his knees to lock.

Another CP rant: The frigging hip/thigh cups on the Delf bodies (like the shoulder cups). They always get twisted around! AND they make my boys manties suck up into the joints so it looks like he isnt wearing any at all (which is a problem because he get plumber crack a lot in a certain pair of super tight pants XD).

I especially wish their elbows would lock...it makes it hard to do poses on their hands and knees! Boy that sounded dirty...

11. I want a souldoll body so much, it's so sexy from the thighs up, but I hate those knees. *sigh* They're just so ... squared... Dollshe's have the same KIND of knees, but more rounded. and The LACK of Double jointed Knees on my DOI body. WHY!?!?!

12. My biggest sculptural pet peeve is the eye area. I want bulges, darnit! I hate undefined eyes... the kind that are just a hole in the head. They're no fun to paint at all! :-P

Raven

13. My biggest pet peeve are the alien hands... no resin doll should have regular hands that look like the "Glove Hands" of a dollfie dream, LOL! I also hate when the hands don't pose at all and just stick straight out with no flexibility.

14. kobbi but still the Delf body is so good looking, i think they are worth the trouble ;)

15. Pheonix same here! i wonder if it's possible to mod it to be more round? i hope it is :o

ravendolls holes for eyes o.O :ablah:

Wee_Little_Faerie i second that! but luckily it's not to hard to fix, with a bit of sanding they should look human again :lol:

16. Even though their useful, some double jointed knees always make me see it was less realistic. On some dolls the double knee looks more like a middle part of a leg, that shouldn't bend >_<

Also on my Pipos, even though their huge head is cute, its so hard to pose them standing up... so top heavy!

17. I agree haha. I wouldn't give up my boy for anything :P :aheartbea

18. I love my minisupia, but her hands drive me crazy! They're really pretty but the way they're positioned it's really hard to get them to look natural when I'm posing her. Stupid minisup pointy finger! My tinies' feet both bother me -- my YoSD has really fat feet so it's hard to fit them in shoes, and my bambicrony's feet are really long and flat.

19. My DD-Anne tiny Hexad has a slightly hooked nose... It looks cute as can be from the front, but it drives me crazy to look at it from the side!

20. Least favourite bits...?

Soulkids hip joints, there's no keeping them straight. I'd assumed her swivelly feet were due to her ankles but hot-glueing made it obvious that it wasn't.

I wish my Dollshe boy had more head/neck movement so he could look down properly, instead of having to slouch just to look at his girlie. I actually like the popping belly and his weird butt.

Abio Angel hands and arms bug me but I've been very happy with the legs.

I just want every body to move as well as Shinydolls.