1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Would you like to see more 50~55 cm BJD's?

Sep 20, 2009

?
  1. Yes, I would love to see more 50~55cm BJD's, specially boys

2. Yes, I would love to see more 50~55cm BJD's, specially girls

3. I wanna see boys and girl in sizes between MSD and SD!!

4. I am not interested in this size

Multiple votes are allowed.
Results are only viewable after voting.
    1. I've actually just noticed, the other day. That DollnDoll's two new male sculpts are 58 cm. Which is pretty short for a guy, since that's usually the size of an regular SD sized female. So, if anyone is lookin' for a shorter male, go check it out. ;D

2. I would love to see more CLOTHES made for this size. My poor Latidoll Red girl doesn't fit ANY clothes O_O

3. I would love to see more in this size! I want to have a sort of 'family' (nice loose term there) with a LittleFee being the young one... and I've seen LittleFees with MSDs, SDs, and bigger 70cms... and I don't like the proportion of any of them. They look too big with MSDs and too tiny with SDs. So I would LOVE a larger variety of the inbetweens to help with proportion.

That and SDs are just a little big for me.

4. Of course I want more of them!
      I think it's the perfect size for me, but I can't find boys in the right size to match with my taller elf girl, a Shinydoll Yakki :(

5. I love 50cm dolls! It would be fun to be able to have a really tall MSD or a really short SD. I know Souldoll Vito is 50cm and they're actually amazing, to be honest, but there is only two sculpts to choose from. More companies should definitely do more with this size. At the same time, dressing them would be hard, but the more companies make them, the more clothes would be made.

6. My first doll will be a msd, but I love to have a doll this size. But it´s very difficult to find one that fit my imagination. So it would be great, if there are more dolls this size. Than my Anri would definitly get a big brother.

7. I would love more this size, but only if they were in scale with larger SD's.

8. There are already many girls and that's really cool. I really like those in-between scales.
      I'd like to see more boys in this range, too.

9. I agree, I would like them not to look like kids but like shorter adults, in scale with other SD.

10. I would like to see more 50- 55 cm BJDs so that I can have boys that are taller than my MSD girls

11. I like the 50-55cm dolls that are in scale with MSDs. I think they're great dolls for taller characters.

12. YES!!!!!!!!! I can't say it loud enough!!! Huge YES to the first three options!! Any dolls in this size!! Please companies!!!

13. I would love to see more dolls in the 50-55cm range. I have found myself wanting a doll smaller than my 60cms, but my 45cm is TOO small. Problem with dolls in the 40cm-45cm range is they look "childish" a 50-55cm could be interpretated as a "tall child" or "short teenager" so there is more diversity between them (: The problem with more companies doing this is at first it'd be really difficult to find clothes and wigs that fit; but hopefully comissioners, companies, and sellers would catch up quickly.

14. I love the size of Souldoll Lester, but won't buy until there are some girls in the same size range.

15. Being a Himstedt and MyTwinn collector for years I dont mind the larger sized dolls at all.

16. May be to see only as interesting sculpts but not to buy definitely. My dolls are 65+, really few of them are some girls 60+ as exception to the rule. The more the better because with the size increase realism grows significantly.

17. I have a Luts Junior Delf Boy. And I love the size of him. He's the biggest doll I have as the moment (all my other boys are MSD sized), and he's got great weight to him, without being too big to carry around. I wouldn't mind having more dolls in this size range, because having any bigger is kind of intimidating to me at the moment. XD;

18. I'd love some girls around that since I want some mature yet "younger aged" girls that are shorter than my 62cm.

19. I love boys in this size, they make great boyfriends for my msd girls without looking to old for them!

20. Definitely...I would love to own a girl in this size range and wished that there was more selection so hybriding and modding wouldn't be necessary. This size is not too big and not too small. Most minis out there are too childlike and the larger dolls can sometimes be a pain to cart around to meetups and such.