1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

x3Ashley's Feedback Thread

Jan 19, 2010

1. I participated in the LeekeWorld Go organized by Ashley. She is nice and responsible. Although the shippment was little bit slow, she contacted all of us about the details. This is a great experience to me. Thank you very much!

2. I participated in a Leeke GO run by Ashley, it was her first GO and I was more than happy to be her guinea pig :). Her communication was fantastic and as others said the shipping out was a little slow but that wasn't an issue in the slightest, I wouldn't hesitate to deal with Ashley again :D
      Thanks for a lovely positive transaction.

3. I was in Ashleys Leekeworld GO. It went very smoothly, and she was quick to inform me of a hiccup in my order. Items were packaged well and arrived quickly. Thanks again!

4. Ashley bought a Minifee from me. She was so friendly and helpful and gave me plenty of time to get her posted. Thanks! Hope to deal with again!

5. x3Ashley bought 2 MSD doll stands from me, she was quick in her replies and lovely to work with! Thank you very much and I'm glad you like them! I'd happily sell to her again!

6. Fantastic buyer, Ash was very easy to talk with and was very quick to pay. An all-around, pleasant transaction that should be a model for how they all should go. I would definitely recommend her, a real asset to DoA's marketplace. :)

7. x3Ashley bought two pair of glass eyes from me. Responses and payment were equally fast. She was also very communicative and understanding. Overall, a great pleasure to trade with and to chat with! Thank you and hope the eyes suit your doll! XD

8. x3Ashley bought a MNF Clhoe from me. The transaction was perfect, fast payment and good communication.x3Ashley let me know when the head arrived.

Thank you so much!

9. She bought a MNF Miyu from me, payed super fast and is a lovely person to do a transaction with! Super-duper recommended! <3

10. x3Ashley sold me a Minifee body, and everything was just perfect. It was packed in her original box^^. We had an excellent contact and did a perfect and fast transaction. :)I highly recommend her! :D

Thank you very much for this perfect transaction my dear! <3<3<3

11. Ashley bought some wigs from me. She paid fast and our communication was just great. :) Thank you so much for such a lovely and smooth transaction! =DD

12. x3Ashley purchased a few items from me. ^^ She was friendly and easy to communicate and paid quickly! Wonderful buyer~

13. x3Ashley bought a bundle of clothes, slim MSD size: great communication, fast payment, a perfect transaction! It was a pleasure dealing with her.
      Thank you once more!:)

14. Just completed an all around excellent transaction with x3Ashley for my purchase of a MNF NS Miyu SP head.

Thanks!!

15. I sold some msd shoes to x3Ashley and the transaction was just wonderful! Immediate payment & very nice communication! Thank you so much!

16. Ashley bought a Lati Tan Mystic Lea from me. She was an absolute joy to deal with and paid with lightning speed :-) She remained in contact with me and let me know as soon as the doll arrived. I would encourage anyone wanting to sell or buy to deal with Ashley, she is lovely. x

17. I sold x3Ashley some Slim MSD clothes and had a wonderful transaction! She is very sweet, friendly, paid quickly, and was kind enough to let me know when the items arrived. Thanks again! &#9829;

18. I bought a mnf head from Ashley and the transaction was great. She was super great about layaway and answered my enquiries promptly. She shipped out quickly and the head arrived in an adorably cute box. I would not hesitate to buy anything from her in the future!

19. I recently sold some slim MSD shirts to x3Ashley. This was our second transaction, and again it was wonderful. :) Payment was prompt, as were her communications to me. Very friendly, and was kind enough to let me know when they arrived to her. Highly recommend!

20. I sold a WS Minifee Shushu to Ashley and the transaction was wonderful! She paid promptly, was great and friendly with communication and more than understanding when I had a little hiccup with a shipping delay. She let me know as soon as the doll arrived and I really enjoyed looking at the photos. ^o^ Wouldn't hesitate to work with her again, she's wonderful. =3