1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

x3Ashley's Feedback Thread

Jan 19, 2010

1. I sold a Unoa Sist faceplate to x3Ashley. Prompt payment, clear & friendly communication -- just generally a great person to deal with. I'd be very happy to do business with her in the future. :)

2. I recently purchased a black MNF cardigan from Ashley and she was a delight to deal with. Very well packaged and promptly sent, her communication was always quick, beyond polite and wonderful. I would not waste a heartbeat thinking twice about dealing with her - I would gladly buy everything I could get my hands on!

Thanks Ashley! :D

3. I bought a set of Face-up supplies for Ashley. She was awesome to deal with, sent them quickly and they were really well packaged!! I'd be more than happy to do transactions with Ashely again!!

Thank you soo much Ashley!

~Dian

4. I bought a hoodie and a skirt from her. She had great communication and fast shipping. The items were in great condition and were just as described. I'd gladly do business with her again :)

5. Bought some darling little MNF clothes from Ashley and was super pleased with the transaction. Fast shipping + great communication = happy elsii :D

Thank you!

6. I bought a pair of 10mm eyes from x3Ashley and everything went VERY well. I definitely recommend as a seller!

7. Bought some silicone headcaps from x3Ashley and the transaction went smoothly. Communication was prompt and the itesm were shipped and arrived really fast. Definitely a great seller, thanks again!

8. I bought a Minifee head from Ashley. Great communication and a perfect transaction!

Thank you!
      chops

9. I bought some clothes from x3Ashley and she was wonderful to deal with! Her communication was always friendly, polite and prompt. Fast shipping and she even paid the extra shipping fees when she quoted me less for it! Definitely a recommended seller! I would love to do business with her again if the opportunity arises! Thank you!

10. I bought some MSD clothing from Ashley. It was a perfect transaction, Ashley was polite, quick in replying to my messages and a total delight to deal with.

Thank you!

11. POSITIVE FEEDBACK

I bought a wig + 4 extensions + 2 pairs of eyes from Ashley. The communication was great, she was very friendly. The items arrived quickly and well packaged.

12. I bought a MNF Scar hand from x3Ashley. Communication was great and she shipped in the time frame that was promised. Would definitely recommend her as a seller!

13. I purchased a msd dress from x3Ashley and it arrived super fast and was in perfect condition...great to work with!!
      Thank you,
      Zenna

14. I purchased a pair of MNF hands from x3Ashley and communication was prompt as was the sending out of the hands. They arrived in great condition!

15. I bought a MSD wig and chocker from x3Ashley and it was a great transaction! Communication was quick and friendly. I would highly recommend her as a seller. :)

16. I bought a MNF Woosoo head from x3Ashley. I am extremely pleased with our transaction! All of her messages have been extremely nice and she was very helpful with my questions. The item shipped to me quickly and was beautifully/safely packed. I am very happy with the Woosoo head! I would recommend x3Ashley as a seller and wouldn't hesitate to do business with her again!

17. I was ready to invest in my very first doll, but I wasn't entirely sold on her quite yet. Ashley was very kind and patient with me while I asked tons of questions and worked towards officially calling a layaway. I actually ended up backing out at the last minute (due to no fault of hers), but she was very understanding and encouraging. She's a very sweet girl, and it was a pleasure to work with her.

18. Bought some clothing from x3Ashley. Despite being buried in PMs her response was prompt and the items arrived as described.

19. I sold a MNF Lishe to x3Ashley, she paid promptly and the transaction was very smooth. I wouldn't hesitate to sell to her again.

20. POSITIVE FEEDBACK!

x3Ashley re-homed my Juri '11 and I know she will have a wonderful home with her! She paid promptly and maintained perfect communication; she let me know when she arrived and is super sweet to deal with! I recommend her 110% and would never hesitate to deal with her! Thank you so much! :aheartbea