1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

x3Ashley's Feedback Thread

Jan 19, 2010

1. I bought to Ashley a beautiful MNF Rheia Head.
      Perfect transaction, fast shipping, very good communication.
      Thank you Ashley ;)

2. I bought a modded Eliya head from x3Ashley on a short layaway. She arrived today. The post office smashed the box but she was so well wrapped and padded that it didn't matter! Ashley communicated well and was a pleasure to work with. I would absolutely do business with her again.

3. I purchased a Minifee Chloe from x3Ashley.
      She was really nice and shipping was fast.
      The doll is beautiful.
      Thank you again :D

4. i bought some msd clothes items from x3Ashley,lovely seller and posted them out fast,they arrived in lovely condition,many thanks

5. I purchased Minifee clothes and shoes from Ashley and everything was just as described and she was very lovely to communicate with.
      Melanie

6. I bought a wig and a couple of skirts from Ashley, she was great to work with and responded on time - the clothes were shipped out very quick and arrived real soon. :) I def recommend her~ A+ seller.

7. Ashley bought a Minifee Chloe from me. She was a great buyer! Good communication, cooperation, and let me know when the doll had arrived. 100% positive transaction!

8. x3Ashley was a please to deal with, she paid quickly and let me know when the package arrived. I would recommend for anyone to deal with her in the future. :)

9. bought a minifee luka from x3Ashley. doll arrived well and she is gorgeous, very happy i was able to adopt this girl.

10. Leaving positive feedback~!! ^^

I bought MSD clothing from x3Ashley. She was very accommodating when I inquired on her sales thread and she was very patient with me when I had some mistakes when I was paying them through Paypal. The items were with no damages and was sent in good condition.

I would gladly purchase from her again. ^^

11. I bought a mnf Rheia from Ashley and she was wonderful and very helpful throughout the whole transaction! Thanks!! xxxxx

12. Ashley is a great seller! I bought a Minifee Mirwen from her. The entire transaction was perfect! Highly recommend! Would definitely work with her again! ;o) Thanks!

13. I bought a mnf head chloe from x3Ashley, transaction went smoothly, she packed it safely and shipped it very quickly after packing it and arrived very quickly. Communicating with her was amazing, I would send her a message and she would respond within a few seconds!!!
      I highly recommend this seller!!
      I would definitely buy from her again!
      Thank you so much!!

14. Bought a juri 2011 head from x3Ashley. Perfect transaction, great communication, very nice seller, kindly let me use layaway. Would definately buy from again.

15. Bought a few msd clothes off of Ashley... great transaction! Contact was great, and frequent! Shipping was really fast (since we are both in Australia it was even quicker). All in all I would definitely buy from her again!!! :)

16. I bought a bunch of clothing from x3Ashley. It was a great transaction with prompt and friendly communication!
      I would love to deal with her again if the opportunity arises! Thanks again!

17. I bought some msd clothes from x3Ashley and they arrived in a timely manner and in great condition. Thanks so much! I would happily buy from her again:)

18. I bought some clothes from Ashley, and they were exactly as described! She delivered them promptly to her friend WovenWuff, who then shipped them to me with a larger purchase. I would absolutely buy from Ashley again! :D

19. x3Ashley purchased Feeple60 Chloe from me~ Everything was great!!! Communication was awesome~ so nice to talk to~ :) I would definitely deal with her again~ :) Thank you so much!!!

20. I purchased an MSD GuppyKisses sweater from x3Ashley. As usual, she had great communication and shipped out quickly. I would glady do business with her again. :)