1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Xaga Doll Discussion

Jul 6, 2012

1. I'm surprised, though last timw I ordered through this dealer for my last xagadoll I actually gor them a little earlier then I thought I would. Though nott his early >< . The world issues too really surprised me with how fast, as well as the fact I also ordered a dz body with him, which was supposed to take a litlte longer then him. Im just was so surprised, but its jot an unwelcome one. Definitely good timing for a cheer up.

And of course. I gor him with face uo, i loved his enough to. I haven't had a company face up on a doll in years.

2. Anyone have a xagadoll in normal of very normal skin? Id like to see some photos before i purchase anything~

3. Hi all,

My friend just bought a xagadoll Lucas and I'm asking on their behalf if we know what the current wait time for a blank doll is ^-^ thank you!

4. Xagadoll is pretty slow in my (albeit limited) experience. The original estimate of the dealer for my order that I placed back in June was five months, but it took about six months for my order of a blank doll with extra hands & high heel feet to ship. The quality was very nice though, I was quite impressed with the doll. I hope this helps, and congrats to your friend!

5. I am on month 6 of a wait for xagadoll. I ordered through ACBJD and they told me the current wait was 8 months. Last year I waited 9 month for a Xaga through Legenddoll. Both blank :3nodding:

6. Thank you both so much for your responses! I'll be sure to let them know ^^

7. Just thought I'd mention that xagadoll seems to have fused their website with their sister company, Asleep Eidolon :) Xagadoll has its own dropdown menu for its dolls on aedoll.com. I'm not sure when they decided to do this change, though.

#267 Epona, Apr 1, 2021
      Last edited: Apr 1, 2021
    8. Hello, I ordered a Xaga doll mini Zoe on the version 1 girl body and they just shipped! I waited around 7 months for them so definitely my longest wait yet. But I’m super excited to see what their doll is like!

9. Awesome! I'm waiting on my guy from September, hopefully I can expect him soon. Did you order with a face-up?

10. I also ordered mine around September to, I got them blank ^^

11. [​IMG]

This is my Xagadoll Camille I got from Clover-singing around maybe 2 years ago. I think I got lucky with the wait as she only took 3 months. Her ears have been modded to elf ears. And oh boy, the 65cm girls are allllll leg. She's in normal pink, which is a match to Granado and a decent match to IoS

12. She is gorgeous :love:love:love

13. Thank you!

14. Your doll is beautiful. Where did you get the dress? Is it from Cheerydoll?

15. I think 59 cm Riko is very pretty. I love her big eyes.

16. Yup! It's a Cheerydoll dress in sd16

17. I just ordered Crepes and Souffle from Asleep Eidolon! I'm so excited but 6-8 months? whew, I hope the wait is worth it since they're so cute!

18. Popping in to ask: can anyone recommend shoes that fit the flat feet for the female body ver. II?

The Measurements I'm getting are 6.8x2.4 cm (Actually 6.75x2.3, but I rounded up for error rates), which are pretty narrow. Most of the shoes I have on hand are looking a bit...clowny on her.

19. Does someone know where I can get the Highheel legs/feet?
      When I´ve ordered my Clear last year from Alice Collection, there was no option to add these and I completly forgot, that I need them, because I only own High Heels ... But wherever I look, are only hands or whole bodys for sale ^^'

20. Alice and other dealers are sometimes able to order parts that are not available as listed--I'd email them and ask about it if you don't want to go directly to xaga.