Xaga Doll Discussion

Jul 6, 2012

1. Did he arrive yet? :D

2. Yep! He arrived just today! The link to his box opening is above your post. (:

3. I love Nono!! I am starting my layaway soon. <3

4. Congrats! He's so beautiful ;w; I'm definitely looking forward to getting a Xaga doll one day~

5. Awww, thanks. I hope you get one someday too! They are so cute!

6. i saw that mint on card had a xaga doll kiki in stock, so needless to say a little yo named 'patience' is on the way. i am excited, but it's so sudden i do not even have a wig yet.

7. Awwww! I want a Kiki someday too! Will you do a box opening? (Pictures or even a video?). I would love to see! I pre-ordered my boy so his outfit and wig were sitting on my shelf for about a month because I took me about a month in itself to find the right look for him. I love Xaga Doll! I think they will be a company I'll be buying a lot of my dolls from ^-^.

8. yes i will be posting a box opening once i get her, probably just pictures though. well i ordered some shoes from mint on card for her, but not a wig...i should have gotten a wig at the same time :sweat but i have one on the way so hopefully in about 2 weeks she will have hair.
      i also want the nono eventually.

9. Here is my review on the 1/6 Xaga Doll body. Mine is the NONO, but I think all of the 1/6 dolls from them (Besides Lara) are the same body. Hope this helps with anyone who was thinking of buying one of their BJD's!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AOMiXnFsvbo&feature=plcp

10. This is the Xaga Doll discussion form, not the Angel Fantasy one. You might want to look around DOA for one, I tried looking but didn't find much for you. People on this form might not be able to answer your question AND this form is not too active right now. I luckily saw a new post here and wanted to see if someone popped in to talk more. Anyways, it's a good idea to try to find another form or make one that pertains to that doll company. It makes me kinda sad that only a few people have gotten Xaga Dolls. It's also sad when the sculpt your looking for (the head you want) you can't really find. I hope you find what you are looking for though!

11. Kazuki933 I saw your video on youtube the box opening one and body review of Xagadoll ~ I really like it :D

I kinda have my eyes on Aine .. the MSD one from Xagadoll ( ;_; ) is there any picture or video of it, other than the pictures from their web / MOC? D; because I can't find any other.. I'm not sure whether this is just a temporary excitement or I do really love Aine :( not until I can see more pictures of her.. (> A<)

12. Has anyone ordered a v-normal yet? I'm kind of hoping it might be similar to the volks oldskin white but I haven't seen any photos. MOC was really nice and sent me a photo next to Dikadoll, but it looked pretty light soo I'm not sure. :(

13. Aivy - Aine (Type one or two?) looks cute, I actually JUST ordered the Elva boy MSD today. I was drooling over him for about a month and a half sense MOC decided not to put him up on their site for a longgg time. He will be turned into a deer boy with antlers I'm having custom made. They should be here by the end of next week I hope. He will also have one green and one brown eye. He is my grail doll and I love him so. I don't think there are too many people that order the MSDs from Xaga Doll, there have been quite a few people that have ordered Lara, but she's more of a mature tiny. They also put up a new girl MSD sculpt, Amie. Thanks for looking at my videos, I like to know what I'm buying and I'm pretty sure other people like to know too. Yuuri (My Xaga Doll Nono) says his thanks!

Biff - I wonder if someone will order with the V-normal skin someday, all I usually get are normal skinned dolls. Except for my SD who has normal yellow skin. Hope everything turns out well.

14. Kazuki933: That's very sweet of you, Yuuri :)
      Seeing your post about the new dolls posted on MoC I hurriedly check it! :o and wow Elva is a pretty boy! I kinda thought he's a girl at first glance. x) He's just too pretty~ Can't wait to see him as deer boy :D

oh.. and about Aine. I prefer Aine type 1 personally, but type 2 is pretty too. :) I kinda waiting to find her picture somewhere that doesn't come from the company (;_; ).

15. I know the feeling with the wanting to wait to see a non-company photo. I might be able to help you out there though. I always go to this Chinese site (Can't read it though funny enough, I only know enough to navigate through some pages.) when I look for an Xaga Doll sculpt...cuz no one else usually will have it in the US or on English sites (pouts) Sooo here are some links for you.
      http://tieba.baidu.com/p/2061122811
      http://tieba.baidu.com/p/2022879121
      http://tieba.baidu.com/p/2033607464
      The last one is one that the company DID do but I don't remember seeing it before...or I'm just tired and am just thinking that.
      http://tieba.baidu.com/p/1514466289
      Hope this helps you out. Aine is a pretty doll.
      I'll also post a picture or two here of Alex whenever he comes in...three months? MOC wont submit the order till Feb.6 so I am floundering in my seat waiting here lol.

16. Kazuki933: Uwah~! :o Aine is really really pretty. Thank you very much!!
      Actually, yesterday I found pictures of her posted by one person in Flickr :) and now am super happy seeing more pictures of her.. :D

ugh (' ^') I want her... Hoping in the future I can get her :3 .. I've just spent most of my savings to get an SD size doll last month.. :( So, I can't get another new doll for quite some time.

17. Random post; just subscribing myself to this lovely thread.
      On a less random note, I'm planning to get a Vivi within the upcoming two years. :D

18. Aivy - That's cool! It's nice that you found some pictures of her. I hope you can get her someday too.
      Yuna- Ooohhh, keep us posted whenever you do get the Vivi (: