1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Xaga Doll Discussion

Jul 6, 2012

1. Completely understandable! I too prefer ordering dolls directly from the company with face-ups though in my case it's because I have separation anxiety when I send my heads off for face-ups >.<

2. Ick, me too. But I'm afraid they'll get lost in the mail or something, haha. I realize that's sort of silly because it would have been through the mail so many times before it got to me in the first place, but still, I'm a worrier.

3. I'm considering ordering a xaga kimi doll soon and I was wondering if anyone could give me more info or pictures with their range of posability

thanks

4. Eeep I was just told my Rex would be completed next week! I'm super excited :D

5. I like XAGA's girl body, and the faces are cute too.

6. Arekushia, congratulations! I feel like yours will probably arrive before mine does, so please share lots of pictures!

7. Ack, I cringed just looking at those pictures! That damage is terrible, Arekushia. Are you going to try and get a refund/replacement parts?

Aside from... all of that, he looks like a gorgeous boy. Do you like him, other than the issues?

8. Xagadoll has agreed to send a replacement, I really do still want him so a refund just wouldn't do especially after seeing him in person. He really is beautiful! It hasn't been discussed yet if I'm shipping him back, I'm not sure what normal protocol is.

I am super bummed though :( I don't understand why they would pack him with his ears exposed like that! Oh well, back to waiting.

9. Oh, I'm glad they'll send you a replacement! I'm sorry you have to wait even longer, though.

I know, you'd think they'd know better than to package something like that. The only elf-eared doll I have (well, it is a head, but still) was packed with big foam things on his ears that were then wrapped with bubble wrap--there was no way they were going to break like that, haha.

10. I packed him up and mail him back. They said they should ship him out again within 5 days after receiving the return, I don't see how that's possible when I've been waiting 50+ for the first one. Unless I misunderstood their message? We'll see o.o I was quite adamant about wanting a new doll and not a repaired doll.

11. They could possibly just be casting new parts--a new leg and a new head (if those are the only damaged parts?). Probably they wouldn't just completely re-cast the entire doll, only the broken bits. And those parts wouldn't take overly long to cast.

I'm still waiting on mine to ship... though I don't know if it's even been made yet. Ahh, waiting.

12. Yes of course, what I don't want is them gluing the ear bits back on and sending him back >.<

How did you order yours?

#133 Arekushia, Jan 19, 2014
      Last edited: Jun 29, 2016
    13. Ohhhh, yes, I don't think they would do that! Hopefully, at least.

I ordered mine from a dealer, Mint on Card. I suppose they're just slow with companies, haha.

14. Hopefully not. I'm quite happy with their response time, I was afraid the process would be drawn out.

I'll post new pictures once I receive him again (I can't wait!) He really was beautiful, no regrets!

15. I can't wait to see him again!

16. That's so sad! I really want to get Rex as well so it made me cringe, and actually, I kept saying to myself as I clicked through pictures "Don't be the ears, don't be his pretty elf ears...DARN!" lol. He's still a very good looking guy despite the damage. Hope you get your replacements soon! (I browse though the forms for Xaga from time to time sense I have two (my second doll I ever got in the hobby was one of their cute YOSDs -who was also my first YO funny enough) But like I said, hope you get your guy back with his pretty ears/leg intact.

17. I had a dream I received Rex and he was broken again:(

18. My Rex has shipped to me from MoC! I should get him in a few days, I'm so excited (:

I didn't even know he had arrived there in the first place, though. :?

19. that girl body is so beautiful,I have one,her legs make me crazy!