1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Xaga Doll Discussion

Jul 6, 2012

1. You can try jerryama. I ordered from their site and they got my boy within 3 months. They are based in china.

2. Thanks for the advice! But I've tried jeeryama as well. He only accepts Paypal or credit card and I have none of those right now. I'd really prefer to pay in cash and I'd rather not have the doll get shipped from Hong Kong to China just to come back to Hong Kong again. Thanks though.

3. I like their girls' facies,very cute, but the body lack of details, especially the muscles, a little too thin, like a cartoon character

4. Hello! I want to introduce you to my beautiful Xaga doll, 1/3 Girl Body type B, Erica.
      Her name is Elizabeth.
      [​IMG]

5. I am waiting for a July. I'm so happy I ordered her!

6. hannaliten, congratulations! Then I would like to look at this beauty.

7. Can anyone tell me if this company has events, how often, and if they generally offer discounts or items?
      I'm thinking about placing an order soon, but if there's a possibility of an upcoming event then I might wait a bit.

8. I actually can't remember them ever doing any events, but I'll be more than happy to be wrong on that one.

I'm thinking about getting a 1/4 Amie sometime in the future. What are you looking to get?

9. I thought that might be the case. I searched and searched for any mention of past events and couldn't find anything.

I was hoping to get 26cm Bobby during an event. Both of my other two dolls were bought either secondhand or during events, and I was hoping to keep the trend going. lol But I ordered Bobby anyways. She's just so darn cute and the price isn't bad at all for this size doll, so what the heck. :)

Thank you!:D

10. I would love picspam of your bobby, please. Bobby and Tata are in my wishlist so it would be great to see pictures of one of them.

11. I'd really love a xagadoll sd girl, but I'm not confident on how to order one? I'd be looking at a layaway with the doll arriving late November - any ideas?

12. astromayhem
      Try contacting an administrator clover-singing. Perhaps he will help you

SaelaVe
      XAGA June Sale-12% off until 2016-06-30 00:00

And my SD - Erica
      [​IMG]

13. Is this for a specific dealer? I don't think MOC is taking preorders for them right now, and Alice Collections isn't showing that they're having a sale.

14. I currently have a July on order from Legenddoll.

15. Kymera
      Clover-singing is the same as jeeryama
      I bought them a doll and now ordered additional parts with 12% discount. And i have no problems

16. I've tried contacting them but I am in England and he has a warning on site of shipping fees :(

What clothes fit the sd girl well? How long a wait was she?

17. I most definitely will! :D She's on order right now, but as soon as she arrives I'll be taking tons of photos of her. ^_^

I'd like to know this as well. I ordered mine through Alice's Collections on June 7th, but she was full price. :atremblin

18. Rikkiti replied that it was "Clover-Singing" which is apparently the website of Jeeryama/Doll's Singing, and the sale is only through that site, not through any of their other channels. I actually didn't know Jeeryama had a separate website, so I was really confused when I didn't see the discount or Xagadoll on their EBay.

What I noticed though, is that the prices on Clover-Singing are actually higher than Mint on Card (they're $235 on MOC and $256 on CS, and CS doesn't even have the full catalog of dolls). I think the difference in price accounts for the free EMS for orders over $100... so at the very least, you're not really getting free shipping.

19. One question for xagadoll owners. I have a dimdoll flowne head and my idea is hybrid her with the xagadoll body, as I have read their normal skin is pink and can be a good match. Anyone with dolls form both brands maybe? I will order a full doll because I love a couple of their mini girls, but it would be great to know in advance.

Thanks!!

20. Free ems? Is that only for a certain location? Cuz the only postage information I see on CS is that to where I live (Europe) is expensive?