1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Xaga Mini Dolls

Feb 5, 2015

1. Painted Minono and it was such a disaster I'm starting again...

Did discover that her sculpt is very assymetrical, she must be hand sculpted. Her nose is higher on one side than the other! I'll sand that down when I wipe her.

I can report that she fits Disney animator shoes perfectly, but the clothes are much too wide for her. Her body is chunkier than MSD, but not dramatically.

2. She is ADORABLE!!! <3

3. She is very cute! I like her outfit!

4. @babytarragon Awe! She's so cute! I love the color of her dress, it really makes her wig color pop! Great job on her!!!! Please, share photos anytime!

5. Ah how lovely is she?! I love the face up, and I adore the sculpt!

6. I had a wonderful surprise when I got up this morning! I got the shipping notice for my MiCoco from Clover-Singing! It's been just over four months and I ordered the faceup and outfit!

I'm so excited!

7. Congratulations Nancy! That's so exciting! :) Looking forward to seeing pictures!

8. Congrats on your shipping notice!!! That's awesome! :)

9. I just ordered May from Clover-Singing this morning! She'll be my first resin doll. <3

Hopefully she'll be home before Christmas!

10. Yay!! Congrats! Did you order her blank or with face up? I'd love to hear what you have planned for her. :love

My May boy is excited about your order, too. :XD:

11. Oooh congrats on your order! I'm rather jealous! :D

I want May, myself! Hopefully will order her once companies stop releasing new Limited dolls that I just have to have. :(

12. I ordered her blank, in the pink normal skin, with the large bust. x3 Yay!

Depending on the vibe I get from her when she arrives, she'll be one of the 2 characters that I want to develop. I'm hopping that having a physical doll around will help inspire the story and details behind who she is and what she does, haha.

The plan is for her to become "Cadence", a young nomad in some sort of self-imposed military/cadet like organization. (It might even be just her in an organization of 1). There will be elements of fantasy and maybe just a few small distopian aspects. I wish I knew what her mission is, but unfortunately all I know is that she's generally pretty quiet and keeps to herself, is observant of the little things in life, and might perceive the world differently than others. I think she is unknowingly going to be her own biggest enemy.

...also, Cadance is kind of a cheesy name for a military inspired doll, so I might change it to Candace or come up with something else, haha. :)

13. OoOoO! I love your concept for her. It always makes me smile ear-to-ear to hear owners' detailed characterizations! :XD:

And I am a sucker for (most) sculpts blank. The May sculpt is no exception! ;)

I wish her a speedy arrival! My boy only took two or three months from Clover-Singing---much faster than I had anticipated given Xaga's notoriously long wait time.

14. Thanks guys! It's fun to share the excitement! ^_^

15. [​IMG] I got a XagaDoll Ximilu I named Camille.

16. i like may...

17. The picture is broken so we can't see your Camille! :)

aaohcat, I like May too. ^^

18. I cannot get pictures work sadly, have been trying for days. Flikr does not seem to like me.

19. Perhaps you will have better luck with imgur @taribulovesyou . ^_^ I'd love to see your pictures!