1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Xaga Mini Dolls

Feb 5, 2015

1. She is really sweet, I hope you don't need to wait too long for her brother!

2. Thank you so much !!
      Last time I wait for this girl it took about 9 weeks, for this time the dealer said it will be much faster because last time Xaga company have a break on holidays xD

3. Aww May twins sound really, really cute. <3

My May made it home, too, but I'm waiting to unveil her until she's had her face up done and the little mod that I wanted to have done as well :D Hopefully she'll be ready to present in another month or two.

4. Oh no! :aeyepop:
      That's really unfortunate that they got the body wrong. D:

Twins do sound adorable though, and less than a 9 week wait shouldn't be too bad.

5. Thank you so much! :daisy

Your May looks adorable! Congrats! :love I'm sorry the dealer ordered the wrong body for you, but I love, love, LOVE your idea of twins! :XD:

6. I can't wait to see your little girl have her present :D Also curious about your mod too xD

Yes thank you so much :lol: At first I also felt really sad and confuse when I opened the box, it was my first bjd so that kinda suck :shudder
      But after I decided to keep her and make them twins, then everything turn out to be great :dance

Thank you so much !! :wiggle Can't wait to have a boy here to make those twins cloths :cool:

7. I'm really happy with my baby vampire Clotho!
      [​IMG]

8. omg she is adorableee

9. I own Ken and Cyrus by Zaga, they are 1/6 scale. I love the quality, nice resin, The do not pose well at all tho, I need to restring and suede them.
      With the long Xaga Wait times, I did a 6 mo Layaway thru Mint On Card and within a week of paying them off they were shipped.

10. Clotho is so cute! Thanks for sharing! :D

I really want Micoco eventually.. <3

Also, my 1/4 May is at the artist's house, as we speak. :) She's going to get a slight eye mod, to enlarge her eyes a little, and she'll get a pretty face up. Really excited to see her progress photos! <3

11. Hi has anyone have a Minono? How does she on posing and what kind of clothes fit best?

#111 Guinan, Apr 1, 2017
      Last edited: Apr 1, 2017
    12. Guinan, I had Minono but she was adopted by someone else on the forum.

I foundthe posing pretty good, not amazing but sturdy and reasonably flexible. Her actual torso isn't huge so some larger MSD clothes fit, but better with clothes meant for Big BB/ Baby Mini size. Disney animator is way too big.

This a mini size dress from POTW
      [​IMG]Xaga Minono by Georgie, on Flickr

13. Thank you ! I really love her face :)

14. Hello everyone :3

Would someone happen to have one of the BB dolls and a 'normal' (non-BB) doll and could take a pic of them together? I already did a quick photoshop to get a feel for the sizing, but I'd prefer to see a pic of an owner before purchasing if possible.

My eyes are currently on a MIBobby and I'd love to add her to my MSD horde -^3^-

15. I got my Dorothy! She is adorable! But she needs new eyes and a proper wig!
      [​IMG]

#116 nancy_schroeder_ca, May 13, 2017
      Last edited: Jul 9, 2017
    16. Lately I just visit Xaga doll page, and then realise that their page seem like down ?
      And on acbjd or mint on card, there not much update on new doll that xaga has.
      So I go check on legend doll, and they are have everything new :sweat
      Their new limited dolls look so cute omg
      Those horn and fantasy concept :drool:drool:drool

I may have to put the Sarah girl to my wishlist to make her an adult version of my girl :cheer
      Anyway, here my girl, she is xaga May :abambi:

[​IMG]IMG_0818 by yume kaori, on Flickr

[​IMG]IMG_0828 by yume kaori, on Flickr

17. I'm planning to get May and Mizzle girls but can't decide whether to get the body ver. 1 or 2. Can someone help me?
      It seems to me ver. 1 is more poseable while 2 is more aesthetically pleasing but I really don't know. Reviews would help me greatly. :)

18. My finger has been hovering over the buy button for the May boy for months now but I decided to bring my Clover Doll Elvis home first as he's been on the wishlist a smidge longer and it was only fair - but I haven't fell in love with a doll as fast as I did with May since my first doll, so I'm super excited to get him ordered and bring him home. I loved seeing all your pictures and beautiful dolls :)

19. I can't speak for v.2, but the v.1 body is a really nice poser! everything stays where I put it, and it stands and sits well. I personally preferred the aesthetics of the v.1 body, so I can't really help you in that area. I did find that the sculpting and details of the v.1 body are really subtle and nice, and the only complaint that I have is that the arms seem to bend back further than they should.