1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Xaga tiny dolls [Kiki, Nono, Lara, Anthony etc.]

May 2, 2012

1. Nina (Nono) actually came with me to Dollism this last weekend. Lara did too, but I didn't take her down for photos because of scale. It's actually the boy faceup but they're angel bodies in either case. I removed the eyelashes because they made the eyes too dark.

[​IMG]20140921_105649 by misskale, on Flickr

2. I really like Lara, I hope I'm able to get her with a small breasted body, but I'll need to see what my finances are like in October. When I was looking at their dolls, I briefly considered a sleeping Sylvia, I think she looks very pretty, but I'm not sure of the versatility of a sleeping face. X3

3. xD Ohh I totally forgot that there is a thread for Xaga tinies! Its so nice to see some movement here!~

Your Nono is super cute misskale! >w< How nice she got to go to Dollism!

-----

;w; Anyways, I've had my Kiki for a while now but totally forgot this thread existed to share a picture of him haha~
      [​IMG]Rem by BlueRoseArkelle, on Flickr

4. Eep I didn't know there was a Xaga tiny thread~
      I just got my Coco a few weeks ago and I would like to share him with you ^w^)>~

[​IMG]

I love these tinies, they pose so well and are absolutely adorable.

Arkelle your kiki is so cute ahh~
      I almost got a kiki but I was not too fond of the little lips. But they are so cute and bigger than I thought! >u<)/

5. I know this thread has been quiet for a few months, but I figured I'd drop in and see if I could try and lure some of you back.

I just love everyone's tinies! After looking through the rest of the thread, I'm half-tempted to go and order some of Xagadoll's sculpts that I hadn't even considered before >__>

I've got a Ximilu coming in that I'm really excited about--she should be here within the next two days (provided FedEx stops changing her delivery date, that is). I bought her in-stock from Mint on Card~

I know the body she's on (the more cartoony/chibi one with the heart knees) fits into Azone Pure Neemo clothes, but does anyone happen to know what other clothes might fit her? :) She'll be my first slim doll of her size, so I'm not entirely sure what kind of clothing to buy for her, and I don't think anything I have now is going to fit her @___@ I was thinking that since Pure Neemo dolls fit into Blythe and Licca clothes, the Xagadoll body might as well, but since Ximilu isn't here yet, I haven't had a chance to test this. I'm a little apprehensive about buying too much clothing for her for it to not fit because of her huge gumball boobs lol

6. My Ximigo fits into Pure Neemo S and M outfits that I have. XS stuff is a bit too tight on the chest area... they might have cute little heart knees but they are rather endowed in the chest area xD

A Takara Jenny outfit I have was a bit loose on her but not bad. Licca outfits are a better fit. I can't speak to Blythe because I don't own any but another Ximigo owner I spoke with said Blythe outfits are a good fit. If it's made of a stretchy fabric it's no big deal with the boobs.

Pure Neemo / Takara (Jenny/Licca) shoes and accessories (likely) are a no. Xaga doll necks are thicker than a Pure Neemo so chokers and neck accessories are too small. Shoes are a lot smaller for Pure Neemo dolls so stick with real YoSD sized shoes / socks.

I'll take a picture of my Ximigo later tonight... I'm at work right now posting on DoA instead of working (don't tell anyone xD).

7. Here's a photo of my Ximigo. Her name is Risa ^^

[​IMG]

The top and skirt are Azone from the "Cute Punk Girls" series. It was made for an S size Azone Pure Neemo and it fits pretty well on the Xaga doll red obsidian bodies. I'm going for a cute punk fashion look for Risa so I had to steal that outfit from my neemo xD

8. Thanks for the info, rensuchan! Your Ximigo is adorable--that wig is so precious on her! The Azone clothes look like they fit nicely, so I'll have to keep an eye out for some on eBay/the second-hand market.

My Ximilu, Michiko, arrived yesterday, so I had the chance to try some different outfits on her~ I posted the outfit tests here (didn't want to crowd up this thread with all those pictures) : http://www.denofangels.com/forums/s...-Large-Busted-Body-Clothing-Tests-Image-Heavy

Overall, I'm super happy with my Ximilu.

[​IMG]

I just can't get over that cute little smirk, and I'm so glad I got her :aheartbea My only disappointment is that she didn't come with the hands that were in all her stock photos. I guess I didn't read into it enough and hadn't realized she came with different hands.

As a character, she's actually a doll for one of my other dolls, Amadeus:

[​IMG]

He seems quite happy with her as well~

9. Hi! ^_^ I just put a Ximilu on layaway with MoC today! I also got her extra hands and a Dollheart Fukubukuro. Mainly I'm posting to say hi & mark the thread for when she is home this summer. I did a 6 month layaway figuring it might take the 18 to 40 weeks mentioned on the page. But if she's in early I may pay her off early!

10. Congrats!

I've ordered from Xaga twice and they are pretty slow, so your estimation with MOC is probably about right! She will be worth the wait though :)

11. Congrats, ArtsyLaurie! She's a cutie, I'm sure you're going to love her :) I'm looking forward to seeing pictures once she arrives :D

I had a bad bout of impulse and bought a second-hand Ximigo to go with my Ximilu >___> I've named her Yui~

[​IMG]

Her wig is temporary--it's the only one that fits her that I have on me right now. I'm hoping I can get one that covers her eyebrows like Michiko's; it looks like her previous owner may have wiped the eyebrows off of her faceup and accidentally caught those little lines right above her eyes in the process. They're the same general lines as Michiko's, but they're not nearly as clean, so I'm thinking they may have been redrawn on. Considering Yui doesn't have any eyebrows at all, while Michiko does, I'm definitely thinking that's the case.

Either way, she's super cute and I'm really happy I got her :aheartbea

12. I just ordered my miki yesterday and I'm hoping while I endure this wait I can start making her some clothes based off the measurements but there's two measurements I still need. If anyone with a red obsidian body can measure from the top of the shoulder to the middle of her thigh and top of her shoulder to her waist I would greatly appreciate it!!! I want to make sure her dress will not end up being too short
      Thank you again in advance!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

13. My layaway is just over half way through, so I'm looking forward to getting her home. I hope it doesn't take the whole 40 weeks... that's into November!

Any cute photo-shoots lately?

I saw R1VET's clothing tests, so barbie clothes aren't too bad of a fit? I'd like a black & green sei-fuku for my Ximilu, maybe I can find one that'll work that's made for the Japanese barbie size fashion dolls.

14. I hope she gets to you sooner! I honestly can't believe their wait time is forty weeks. I usually expect that from more "popular" companies, but I don't really hear people talking about Xagadoll much. Maybe they're just a super small operation? It's possible they only have like three or four employees (maybe even less), so it takes much longer to get things done.

I haven't had a chance to take pictures of my girls lately--college has been eating all my time, and any spare time I have rarely goes to dolls anymore ;___;

Barbie clothes are...iffy. They're so hit-or-miss that I honestly can't recommend them or advise against them. Barbie has this unrealistic thigh gap that makes some of her clothes very...wide...?...in the crotch area, so it has potential to bunch of a lot between the legs of the Xagadoll Red Obsidian body. Barbie is generally wider/taller/thicker than the Red Obsidian body. If you happen to have some lying around when your Ximilu shows up, definitely give them a try, but I wouldn't go out of your way to buy some specifically for her.

Licca doll (basically Japanese Barbie) clothes fit VERY well. The shoes can't possibly work, but the clothing itself fits great. Licca dolls have about the same size waists and hips, and the bust area on them isn't nearly as "adult"-looking, but they have a much wider torso, so it evens out. I would highly recommend searching "Licca" on eBay in the doll section--there's a good variety of cheap Licca clothes, and because Licca comes from Japan, it should be fairly easy to find a seifuku outfit, though those colors specifically may pose a challenge. I hope you find what you're looking for though! :D

15. OMG, where did you find the 40 weeks processing time ? I didn't know they had such a long waiting time ! Does it really take this much to get your doll ? Aren't mistaking for 40 days maybe ?

How long did it take for people here to get your doll please ?

I really love Grean Obsidian Kiki and I'm planning to order one later this year, but I will have to be careful with the waiting time then.

16. Minimum three months I think for a blank doll direct from Xaga. So 40 weeks via a dealer doesnt sound too far off

17. It took mine 6-7 months to get home after ordering. I had actually forgotten about her for a while and then when I got the notice I was scared that it was too much of an impulse buy and that I wouldn't want her as much. As soon as I saw her though I knew the wait was worth it <3 Some of the wider blythe clothes are too big looking on her but most do fit really well.

18. Aw, she's cute like that! It does give her less of a "goldfish gaze" :)