1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Xaga tiny dolls [Kiki, Nono, Lara, Anthony etc.]

May 2, 2012

1. hey! Anyone got spam of more of the mature 1/6 xagadoll? I really want a Mini Ted or a Sugar. And is mini Ted new? She's so cute, with little teeth! If I ordered her, I'd have to get her with a default faceup, so cute

2. Aw, good choice, I don't have her but always loved her. I have Candy which is 14cm, pretty much the same face as Sugar,

3. A bit unexpected my Xaga doll Mini Cara arrived today!
      I only ordered her in january at Alices Collections. Very fast delivery!
      I am very happy with her, she is really beautiful.

Annette

4. I ordered a Nono for my friend on January 20th as a first BJD and a bday present. I'm looking forward to seeing her - the doll will ship to me and I will then hand her over to my friend.
      I ordered her with a faceup so I hope it turns out ok, I've heard conflicting accounts on their quality.
      I gotta say I really love how the COA is in an envelope with a wax seal. I'm looking forward to seeing that too.

5. I just got my min Ann from Alice Collections as well. I ordered her after my Myou doll and got her before. Here is a picture of her.

[​IMG]

The wig is too big but lots of the items I ordered for her haven't arrived yet. I was thinking about trying to change her feet but I'll leave that alone for now.

6. I decided to tackle the nonsense that was the heeled feet today. I will never buy such a thing again. Unless the doll has separate feet for heels (Like my Island Doll), anything attached to the knee will never be a good idea for me. I ended up chipping some of the resin around the knees getting them off which wasn't a big deal because I'm calling the heel feet a lost cause. I can't even find shoes to fit them so I guess in the end it doesn't even matter.

She fits Barbie shoes well with the smaller feet and since I now have the hooks in the feet, changing them out will be easier. I am so glad I actually had small S Hooks on hand because of another doll where I lost his hook. If I didn't this would have been even more of a nightmare to complete.

Anyway, here she is in her shoes. These are just place holders until I actually get her real shoes in from my Taobao order.

[​IMG]

#266 fairylin, Mar 5, 2017
      Last edited: Mar 5, 2017
    7. That's amazing, congratulations! Two months is pretty fast.
      Could you post some photos of her please? :love

8. My friends Nono arrived! I wasn't going to open her so that my friend could, but Dolk sent her in a MASSIVE box, and since I have to bring the box with me on a plane, I thought it'd be best to just open it (as the actual Xagadoll box is muuuch smaller). Plus my friend wanted me to send pics, so I did open her just for that, and to make sure she was all okay.
      I gotta say, I was really blown away, she's absolutely adorable. The quality of the resin and the faceup was much higher than I expected.
      [​IMG]
      [​IMG]
      I cant wait to see her with a wig and clothes! Unfortunately I had to pack her back up and put the box in my closet, where she has to stay until early May.

9. Ahw your mini Ann is so cute! I will try to post a picture of my mini Cara.

I have a mohair wig from Fatiao (3-4) for her.

10. Aw! She's so cute! Her outfit is so adorable. The wig is wonderful as well. I'm trying to find the right one for my doll and I think I have a contender. I'm also making her a wig and it's turning out well but I to halt everything because I'm moving. I have packed up all my doll and craft related items. I have two weeks here and it's killing me.

I am totally in love with these sized dolls. I want an army of them now. Xaga just released two more dolls in this collection but they are slated to be limited. They are named Riko and Yuri.

11. Moving is so stressful! We are looking for another house. My craftroom is not big enough anymore. lol
      I like making outfits for my dolls. She can share dresses with off topic Momoko.

Torino, your Nono is also very sweet! Please show her again when you have her all dressed up!

12. She's lovely! :D Looking forward to seeing more photos of her.

Have any of you guys bought your doll directly from Xagadoll? There's no shopping cart option and no shopping guide so I would appreciate some info about your experience of communicating with the company. Thaanks.

13. I wish I could tell you! I ordered from Alice's Collections and it was really easy. They were able to order the doll I wanted and she isn't even listed on their website. I think you can e-mail them but I didn't really have to since I didn't order direct. This is what they have listed as their e-mail address: [email protected] and they also have a communication system on their website (Message Form). I would try reaching out to them for any assistance. Right now I know there is a small holiday going on in China, The Tomb Sweeping Ceremony (QingMing Festival), so I don't know if they are taking a break for the occasion. Alice's Collections told me that my other doll just came in but they would not be able to ship it until Wednesday for that reason. So if you do contact them and they don't get back to you, don't worry. That could be why.

Hopefully this is helpful and if not, hopefully someone that has ordered direct can help. Sorry! :eek:

14. Girl, that's the reason I'm moving too. I do things like resin crafts, jewelry making and I want to get into sewing. I got a sewing machine two Christmases ago from my Grandmother but could do nothing with it because I live in a studio apartment with no space. So, time to go. Ha.

15. I've been considering buying one of XagaDoll's 1/3 dolls for quite some time but only just bothered to look at their Tinies and omg they're all adorable! :D I particularly like Coco-1 (the more boyish one), such a cutie! It's been a long time since I've been this tempted buy a YOSD, does anyone have a Coco they can share pics of? Either one is fine!

Also, how do you guys find their posing abilities?

16. Outstanding. Best Yo I've ever handled. Better than Fairyland.

17. Now I want another size Xaga! I do have a big baby Coco!

18. Thanks for replying, that's great to know. I saw some of Xaga dolls photos of the angel body posing and it looks fantastic :) I want Coco even more now.

19. Does anyone have a link to their Taobao? Normally that's listed in the first post, but I didn't see it.