1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Xaga tiny dolls [Kiki, Nono, Lara, Anthony etc.]

May 2, 2012

1. Does anyone have any photos of xaga's mature dolls and their bodies? How is their posing? I think I really like syivia, Lara and Ken but can't really find much for pictures. It probably doesn't help that there's so many non-functioning photobucket links out there, but I have to find some owner photos!

I've mainly been trying to stick to a fairyland minifee collection because they all fit so nicely together and can all share clothes, but these mature tinies are stuck in my mind... maybe I can make them little fairy friends to the minifees.

2. I second that request! Legenddoll does have a few pictures of the bodies and posing - I'll share those here just in case - but I'd really like to see more, particularly of the boy body!

Here are Legenddoll's pictures of the Red Obsidian female body:
      BJD Lara 27cm Ball-Jointed Doll_Red Obsidian_XAGA DOLL_DOLL_Ball Jointed Dolls (BJD) company-Legenddoll
      and there are a couple of half-dressed pictures of the boy body (and a blank Cyrus face) here:
      BJD Cyrus 30cm Boy Ball-Jointed Doll _Red Obsidian_XAGA DOLL_DOLL_Ball Jointed Dolls (BJD) company-Legenddoll
      but that's pretty much all I've found, now that Photobucket is dead.

If nothing else, I have a Cyrus on order, so I can take pictures of him in a few months. Hopefully it's only a few months. I know what Xagadoll can be like. :XD:

3. Thank you for those links @Gallye. I hope Cyrus arrives safely and quickly, can't wait to see him. Did you order him with face-up or blank?

4. I ordered him with a faceup! I liked the one they showed on the official Cyrus pictures, so I figured I'd risk it. I guess that might add another month or so to my wait time. Whoops!

5. I'm not always a fan of company faceups, but in the case of Xaga I think they look really nice! It's probably worth the extra wait time ;) please please share when he finally arrives, I'm dying to see more!

6. My Zosya (xaga doll tatami) wishes Merry Christmas to everyone )

[​IMG]

7. She's adorable! My Bobbymi just shipped!

8. I didn't expect her for months, so the shipping notice was a great Christmas present!

9. Oh, hey, @blackcat87, I meant to come over here and share these with you - @Idoru posted some pictures of her blank Xagadoll Red Obsidian boy in the general mature tinies thread! More reference, yaaaaay!

10. That is great! This line looks so nice from what I can see. Thanks for the reference @Gallye and @Idoru!

11. @blackcat87 It really is such a nice line! I love it a lot.

This goes for everyone... Please don't hesitate to ask me about the Red Obsidian line because I am so happy to evangelize, haha! I have a review video I'm editing right now that has my two newest (ish) Xagas in it too so you'll be able to see them a little more. (Very little... I have no light this time of year... )

12. Holy cats, my Cyrus shipped! I only ordered him about two months ago - I was prepared to wait way longer than that. Booyah, Xagadoll. :D

13. I have a Cyrus in hand! The person who packs for Alice's Collections takes no risks - the entire box was mummified in tape. :XD:

Here'a a quick phone snapshot just for grins - I swear he looks nicer in person:
      [​IMG]

His faceup is of pretty good quality, but he has a black smudge on his chin that I can't seem to remove. (It's making me want to give him a li'l chinbeard.) Also, powdery mold release left in his knee joints, now all over my fingers, glah, smelly.

Still, though, he's quite nice! His joints have a good range of motion, he poses pretty well, and he stands like a rock. I do have to fiddle with his hip joint to get him to sit - there are little 'sitting position' grooves for both elastic cords and, if I don't get the elastics in there properly, SPROING. Still, now that they're in, he's sitting without a problem. He's about the same height as my Souldoll Little Kimmy and my assorted Lumedoll Lights, so I expect he counts as Ken-doll-sized.

Now I need to get the poor boy a temporary outfit and wig before he freezes to death!

14. The only link I can find no longer works. Does anyone have it, please?

15. Ahhh @Gallye I missed the pic of your new boy--he's so lovely!

16. Thanks, @Idoru! I need to make some time this weekend to put in his new eyes and try - again - to get that weird black smear off his chin. Until then he'll just be chillin' with the Fluorites. :XD:

17. Couple more pictures of my Zosya:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]