1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Xaga tiny dolls [Kiki, Nono, Lara, Anthony etc.]

May 2, 2012

1. I think the pandemic has definitely slowed them down, I was told the same thing for an order I made a while back. Xagadoll WAS in the 2 month range (which is pretty speedy for this hobby to be honest), but not anymore I think. I put in an order last month and I've just decided that if she gets here before November I'll consider it a nice surprise!

2. some spam of my Candy

[​IMG]

3. She’s just too adorable! Who is she? I’m very new to Xagadoll sculpts.

stellarphenomena your little girl is adorable too!

I’m thinking of getting a Red Obsidian doll, probably a Hanami. I’m guessing a 4-5 wig would fit best? Does anyone have suggestions of makes of wigs that fit well?

4. I got a nice surprise after all--aforementioned order, placed through Alice's Collections, came on Wednesday!

[​IMG]
      [​IMG]

She's wearing Clear-Lan clothes here, and they fit perfectly! The eyes are 6mm glass and they gap slightly around the edges, although I think that's partially because of the dome shape/height. I'll be making her eyes myself soon.

5. let's have a Sylvia party XD
      [​IMG]
      mine is on the boy body, but the face is the same
      those little teeth!! :D

6. Sylvia party!! That's such a cute faceup, too.... I love that they both have freckles. :D

I've actually got a boy one, too, haha! I took some photos of the two of them together the other day also. I love how different they all look!

[​IMG]

7. to anyone owning mature tinies from Xaga, what kind of shoes would fit them? I fear Blythe ones might be a bit small...

8. The male Red Obsidian body can wear Fashion Royalty Homme shoes perfectly, and probably also shoes made for Ken and other 12-inch male fashion dolls. I don't have any Red Obsidian girls, though, so I can't help you there. :sweat

9. Hey, y'all.

Has anyone had luck finding sewing patterns for X-F-26? I've gotten away with some Rainbow High patterns, but they are too short in the rise for my Maltose's huge butt.

Stretchy Barbie patterns are... okay, but not well fitting and tend to pull down the front. Also her thighs are thicker than many Barbie patterns with actual legholes instead of skirts allow for.

I don't know how to draft patterns but I'm starting to feel like I will have to learn. I don't know if I have room on my plate for it rn though ;-;

I just want to make her some pants that aren't stretch pants :(

Doing A-OKAY in the dress department, though!