1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Xaga tiny dolls [Kiki, Nono, Lara, Anthony etc.]

May 2, 2012

1. Oh... It only took 8 days to reach me, but I ordered directly from Xaga, which is in China, and they had ready stock, so it was fast.

2. I removed her eye lashes, I prefer her without them, looks more "awake".

[​IMG]

3. i will be able to post some pictures of my kiki in a few days : 3 she is currently in transit.

4. I bought a pre-ordered Nono from Mint On Card. It took about two months to be made and come home.

5. Awwww! So cute! Can't wait to see a faceup on her later >.<

6. ahh yah i hope to get to that this week >.< wish i could have gotten the one with the face up, but omg the shipping was insane enough as it was with the basic doll.

7. My Nono is on layaway with Mint now. <3 I'm so excited for my first Yo. <3 have a cute sailor uniform and shoes already home for her and waiting on my wig from ForMyDoll.

8. [​IMG]

quick faceup on patience : ) MSC hated me today, but weather is getting worse so it's her faceup for the winter.

9. Xaga has new YOSD size dolls. Here's the link to mimi, yoyo and vivi.

mimi

yoyo

vivi

10. VIVI is now on my list~~

11. Oh! She can stand on her own on flat feet! I need to go and try changing her into flat feet again.

12. Looky! A tiny Nono -> But her name is Candy.

13. The pictures in this thread make me so excited about the Xaga tinies I have on layaway at MoC (Lara, Nono and Anthony). Yes, I went a little crazy for them.

edit: They're here! But of course I don't have my camera. I'm in love with Lara and Nono, but Anthony and I are not getting on so far...

14. I don't understand why these little guys aren't more popular. Are they new? On MoC they seem to be pretty awesome posers. I just have to decide on a little face and 1/6 or 1/12 and I intend to add a little one to my list soon :f

15. I would love to see more of the Lara. I love how mature she is and it looks like she poses pretty well too.

Sent via Tapatalk!

16. I saw her on MoC yesterday, and I've definitely fallen in love! She's SO adorable. And her look and size is perfect to be a little sibling to my 16cm AE twins. Does anyone know how long wait times are for Xagadoll? I'm thinking of just waiting until MoC gets one in stock. She's definitely on my list now though!

Catalystflours I think they are pretty new. They've only been at MoC for a few months, and this thread was started only about 8 months ago. They are precious though!

17. Here's my Nono who seemingly been completely unprepared for since she's having to borrow a wig that's intended for Erzulie and the only Yo-sized outfit I have. It is the company's default faceup, but I removed the eyelashes after one fell off.

[​IMG]

18. I would love to see more of Lara too! Might get her! She's so tiny!!

19. Yes! Get her! She is sooooo pretty~