1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Xaga tiny dolls [Kiki, Nono, Lara, Anthony etc.]

May 2, 2012

1. Seconded. I don't regret getting Lara at all. She's amazing.

2. Oh noooo... Not another tiny that has stolen my heart... xD I might be adding a Candy on layaway soon. She is just toooo cute!! <3 Anthony too, but if I have too choose it would definitely be Candy in white skin :fangirl:

Edit: And now I have her on layaway... That didn't take long :lol:

3. I'm excited to see some owner pictures of a Candy! She's really cute. Would make a good little sister to my AE twins...but don't have funds at the moment!

4. I'm loving these doll's faces. I do have space for a Yo size doll...

I love the new chibi body 30cm but presuming they will be off topic.

5. I forgot all about this thread until someone asked about Lara in the Xaga Doll Waiting Room. Also guys, there is a Discussion Thread for Xaga Doll if you want to talk more about the different sizes and everything.
      Anddd me and my bad self decided to order one of their MSD's (the Elva boy). Sooo not only do I have a Nono, I will have an Elva as well. I also want to get the girl Kiki to go along with my AE little merboy. They would be adorable together. (:
      http://www.denofangels.com/forums/showthread.php?527151-Xaga-Doll-Discussion

6. I hope this is the right place to discuss the new 1/6 dolls... but has everyone seen the new Miki and Kimi?? They caught my eye and i instantly put them on my wishlist ^^;;; which honestly never happens anymore.... those little heart knees just got to me XD

7. I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE the little anime girls and the new body! I'm torn which bust I like. The grown-up girl looks like such a cute chibi, but the girl bust looks way easier to sew for!

8. I loooove the new girls I think I like kimi more. I wish they offered both busts. Like they have the options hands lol flat busy would probably be easier for clothes

9. Miki is the one that got me with that little pouty face.. I wonder if they will also sell those awesome eyes they have in?
      Im in the same boat as yall though, Im torn over the busts! I like having variety, but the large bust just looks so cute and chibi.. at the same time clothing it will be a pain... Also I had a dddy and the bust on that was just too much for me so im worried about going "all out" and not being able to take the heat :blush

10. What's up guys? Joining you all here with the EPIC SQUEES over the new girls! Miki in particular is just TOO CUTE! Her adorable little self has already landed on my wishlist!

11. I read on the the Xagadoll Chinese site saying that Kimi and Miki can wear Blythe clothes without much problem even with the big bust. They wear Yosd size shoes and 6/7 wigs. So they are easy to shop for.

Edit:Oh, I forgot to mention that Kimi and Miki can shrug their shoulder.

12. Good to know they can wear blythe, that makes it alot easier (and i love so many blythe clothes xD)
      im glad that the preorder is until may 29th

13. I cant even find thier listings on the xaga website.. maybe it is an english version? these guys are going to be regular release arent they? because id really like to get to see owners pictures first >>

The shrugging is so cool! MoC has a picture of Miki up shrugging her shoulders- too cute!

14. I put these new girls to the mods to find out if they are on topic but haven't heard back yet.

I'll definitely be buying a kimi so would be good to know if I can share her here! Thinking of ordering from mint on card.. Although import tax from US to UK kinda hurts it'd nice to support a dealer.

Edit: mods replied she is on topic! Very pleased :)

15. I fell hard and placed my pre-order for a Miki today! She is just too cute and the fact that they can wear blythe clothes just seals the deal! Hope to see other people pre-ordering these adorable anime girls soon too!

16. i want a miki but i will have to wait for awhile.

17. AuroraAnn - I emailed Xaga about not having them on the site yet, so I will post here when I get a reply :) I am for sure getting a Kimi, it's just a matter of where I will buy her.

18. i wish they offered the yellow normal skin for these guys~

19. Thanks elsii! I would love to hear what they say :)
      Im pretty dead set on ordering one of these guys even though they wont fit in with my current dolls. Is anyone else noticing more and more anime style dolls coming out? I think Luts just released a msd doll that resembles the dollfie dreams. Anyways, do we know if they will be limited? Because that might be the kick in the pants I need to order one before the deadline...
      Also, Im starting to wonder about purchasing both busts so I could swap them out when she gets here... I just cant decide!

20. Miki is definitely on my wish list now! I think I'll preorder her and the optional hands for her from MoC. Good that I have 'til May 29th to scratch up the funds. I already have a ton of Blythe clothes, so she'll already have a wardrobe waiting for her :)