1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Xaga tiny dolls [Kiki, Nono, Lara, Anthony etc.]

May 2, 2012

1. Ok, kinda ordered Kimi just now :p

I went through Taobao in the end, since tax will be much less if she arrives from China than USA.

2. hehe do you still have the super long wait time, ordering through taobao from them?

3. It's Xaga direct to my agent, so shouldn't be too long. Depends how quick they make her. I didn't order a face up, so fingers crossed they can do it quickly!

Once I see Chinese owners start receiving their Miki and Kimi dolls I'll know to start checking my agent for delivery XD

4. Aaahh, I cannot wait to see some owner pics of Miki & Kimi, they're ridiculously adorable! I prefer the flat chest just because their large chest option looks like they've got gumballs for boobs. xD Too weird. It's cool they apparently fit into blythe clothes but I'm guessing yosd shoes are best for them.

5. Gumball boobs. Cannot unsee xD

6. Neither could I, I choose small bust.

Xaga doll says it will take 50days to make my blank Kimi >_<

7. I still haven't had a response from Xagadoll about whether or not they will list the girls on their English site soooo I will wait some more. I've emailed them twice on two different emails, has anyone else had success contacting them about it?

8. Ohgosh. Kimi and Miki are adorable... I may have to get one >.>;;;

9. Do eeeeeeeeeet. Twinsies :3

10. Haha, you know how to appeal to the money spending side of me, elsii ;D

11. These two are soooooooo adorable! I plan to get both ;)

12. second_banshee - What can I say? I think our spending habits might be rather similar. Just a small feeling I have.

clover69 - Both? Oh you lucky duck! Planning for blank or faceups?

13. Elsii,Im not sure yet,I think both with original face ups because I can always custom later. Aren't they just the cutest. Will you be getting one?

14. I absolutely love the look of these two! Though Miki is my favorite, I plan on ordering her closer to when MoC will send their order in! I really can't wait to see owner pictures. (I especially want to see what their heart knee joints look like when they bend)

15. I haven't had an answer from xaga email address. I think it would be best to find someone who had QQ and get them to message them there. Their QQ id is on their taobao listings.

16. MOC has some pictures of Kimi on their facebook page and the knees look very cute bent. c:
      Elsii: Yesss you cannot unseeee.That's the first thing that popped (pff gumballs) into my head and I was like NOPE.

17. Oh my gosh, thank you for telling me that, it looks ADORABLE! I love those heart joints

18. me too, they're so cute!! I hope they take more pictures of them soon! Did you see how they can lift their shoulders to shrug? Amazing!

19. Just ducking in to squee ~ OMG these guys are just toooo cute!!! :aheartbea I'm eagerly hoping for lots and lots of owner pics! :D

20. I think I will do the same as you. The defaults look nice but you just never know how good or bad they are til you see them in person. I think I'll eventually send my Kimi to Nomyens though cos I think her style would look great on her!

Ah, thanks very much! I'll stop holding my breath then hehe

Ahhhhhhgh! too much cute with those option hands too. I'mma get them all! (also...popping...gumballs... lololol I see what you did there :B)

Bander - aw, you not getting one?