1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Xaga tiny dolls [Kiki, Nono, Lara, Anthony etc.]

May 2, 2012

1. elsii~ not planning to right at this very moment, (but I think Miki is becoming my favourite of the pair!) I'm holding out for some adorable owner photos to help encourage me! ;)

2. Then I shall assist in any way possible! ... in 50 working days hence.

3. I can't wait to see your Kimi, too, elsii :D I hope it takes less than 50 days >w<

4. Me too Shawnee but I never like to get my hopes up, and I think I will end up going through MoC so it might even be longer. It's ok, I am patient. Sometimes ;D

5. Lol, same with me. I'm actually kind of glad MoC's order is going to be a while from now, because it will give me time to decide if I want her. (Though honestly..I know I do, lol. I just want to make sure another doll doesn't catch my eye more, because I'm a little nuts right now...)

6. my poor tomboy kiki girl got dressed up today cause i could not part with this dress after all.
      [​IMG]

she is not to pleased with me.

7. Yep, she's radiating pure anger.

8. Yoybuy cancelled my order! Why is it so difficult to buy Xagadolls!! I will have to use my agent to buy from a dealer... so complicated 0.o

9. Thats terrible babytarragon! Did they mention why they had to cancel?
      I am a bit offput by the long production time quoted by the company... but maybe some owners pictures will change my mind XD

10. Just that the official Xaga shop takes a type of payment they don't do. A little strange.

I'm hoping 50days is the top estimate. As far as I can tell, Xaga have a cycle of manufacture then pause, as my dealer has this on their page: xaga&#65306;&#38750;&#27963;&#21160;&#26399;1.5&#20010;&#26376;&#20197;&#20869;&#65292;&#27963;&#21160;&#26399;2&#20010;&#26376;

11. I got an email from Xaga this afternoon! They have added Kimi and Miki to their english website on their own pages... there's no buy/add to cart button though so I'm guessing one would just email them back again to purchase? I'm not sure how I feel about that given it took them 2 weeks to respond to my first email. Hmmm.. Maybe I will wait another day to see if they continue updating the website with an option for direct purchase.

12. Hi guys! Wanted to join the Miki and Kimi craze! I absolutely love their heart shaped knees! <3. So glad to hear they fit Blythe clothing; there's a ton of cute sewing patterns for Blythe online. I'm thinking of getting Miki.

13. Yes, I jumped on the Miki/Kimi wagon and pre-ordered a large bust Kimi with all the hands from MoC. I think they're adorable and those eyes are so fun! I don't know who she will be (maybe some anime character) but she's going to be fun.

14. Guys, guys! Look at what MOC just posted on their fb page! I really want a cat mouth'd doll like these but only if it's closed.

15. Oh my god that is just TOO CUTE! Ugh, I love xaga doll *o*

16. I knoooooow! Aahh more! More cat mouth dolls!

17. What? what? I don't have facebook ;____; I wanna see, too!

18. Eep! Look at those widdle fangs :3 Thanks Bander <3 Oh dear, if this is going to be a continued growing line I may be in trouble.