1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Xaga tiny dolls [Kiki, Nono, Lara, Anthony etc.]

May 2, 2012

1. ugh, I want her to be finished NOW. So frikkin cute!

2. :o oh my gosh I want kitty lips!!!!

3. Holy crap! Just saw the images of Kimi and Miki at Mint on Card! So. cute. I need them NOW! Haha where's my winning lottery ticket?
      I can't wait to see everyone's pictures of theirs when they arrive! :D
      The knees killed me. Killed me! Hearts omg. :'D

While I'm here, I've always wanted a Lara. Anyone have her? Is it hard to find clothes for her?

4. spiderRoll hehe those heart knees are too cute aren't they? I will be adding one to my crew at some point. I love Lara too and really want to add one as well. There has been one on the forum - I think she was posted earlier on this thread but I think the owner posted more pictures including review pics on the mature tinies thread. I know the owner did some reviews of clothes and shoes that fit. I'm pretty sure that a reasonable proportion of momoko clothes fit them including the outfits from clear-lan.

edited to add - clothes discussion on page 4 of the mature tinies thread
      http://www.denofangels.com/forums/showthread.php?540639-Mature-1-6-Dolls/page4

5. Thank you so much! That was very helpful! :D Ah she's so precious!

6. Me! Me! I have a Lara! I tend to post more over at Mature 1/6 Dolls thread as I get more reply there, haha...

Lara is very chesty, and her pointy nipples don't help the situation. In fact, she is very curvy, so not all Blythe clothes fit, the looser ones have a higher chance of fit. Actually, I am not a big fan of most Blythe's clothes, I prefer Clear-lan's style, but sigh... it's a hit and miss too, luckily I have Momokos to wear them if Lara can't. I bought some Nine9Style Momoko clothes for Lara too, and she looks so cute in those.

I am bad at taking photos, plus I have to wait till my 19 month old boy to be asleep before I can play with my dolls, thus so few photos of my Lara. She is now in a very cute Blythe outfit. I will try to take photo tonight, if I don't fall asleep first XD.

I am also very interested in the new Miki and Kimi, and I am now waiting eagerly for the kitty mouth girl to be done.

7. Thank you

#108 SpiderRoll, May 15, 2013
      Last edited: Jun 13, 2021
    8. Oh wow, arrivals already! Miki is my favorite so far, your girl is so cute, DeadLegato! Do keep us updatted!

9. [​IMG]

Lara looks so sweet in this Blythe outfit that I bought long ago. A matching yellow ribbon on her head would be even cuter.

10. WinterMonkey Every time I see your Lara I resolve to save for one. I have books of Momoko patterns that I love but I'm not so keen on the dolls themselves so I really must get a Lara - she would be such fun. I need a Miki too - I love her sweet face.

11. When I first saw Kimi and Miki, I wanted one immediately too, then I saw the kitty mouth girl in the making and decided to wait and see how she turns out. If you do get a Lara, then I would stalk your etsy shop everyday~ Muhahaha...

12. wintermonkey where did yuo see the pictures of the kitty mouth girl? I'm tempted to order either a Miki or a Lara this week (can't decide which!) but am intrigued by a possible new girl.

13. She was posted on Mint on card's fb page! Just the head sculpted in clay but sooo cute!

14. Oh! honeythorpe, thanks to you, I was in Xagadoll's Chinese website looking for the kitty mouth girl's photo to show you and stumbled on more new dolls from Xagadoll!!! The kitty mouth girls are complete, and there's a 27cm Candy, and two new YOSD

Hey people~! New dolls! Check it out! SO EXCITED~ :D I love the new kitty mouth girl! Her name is 西米果 in Chinese, don't know her English name yet. Mint On Card might have them soon?

27cm 1/6 dolls

Kitty mouth happy girl 西米果
      http://item.taobao.com/item.htm?spm=a1z10.1.w3-5497040910.2.RpMQIr&id=18527893330&scene=taobao_shop

Another new heart shape knee girl with teeth 西米露
      http://item.taobao.com/item.htm?spm=a1z10.1.w3-5497040910.3.RpMQIr&id=18512894944&scene=taobao_shop

Sad looking kitty mouth girl 红豆泥 (direct translation would be: red bean paste), she is on a body that looks very much like Lara's. But this girl can shrug and has smaller breast, and she can sit on the floor with her knees so high up! I gotta go home and see if my Lara can sit the same way. She looks like she might be off topic, her eyes look painted on.
      http://item.taobao.com/item.htm?spm=a1z10.1.w3-5497040910.1.RpMQIr&id=18543750923&scene=taobao_shop

Candy 27cm 1/6 doll
      http://item.taobao.com/item.htm?spm=a1z10.1.w3-5497040910.6.RpMQIr&id=18357494143&scene=taobao_shop

Edit:
      [​IMG]
      I was talking about this pose, I wonder if my Lara can sit like this. This is a new body that Xagadoll called B type body.

YOSD

Ida
      http://item.taobao.com/item.htm?spm=a1z10.1.w3-5497040910.4.RpMQIr&id=25305184181&scene=taobao_shop

Hana
      http://item.taobao.com/item.htm?spm=a1z10.1.w3-5497040910.5.RpMQIr&id=20668171946&scene=taobao_shop

15. Oh Wintermonkey, thank you so much (I think!) for those pictures. I am now officially doomed. :doh While I like the new kitty mouth girls, I think I still prefer Miki but that new 27m girl you pictured above is gorgeous. The one thing that has been putting me off Lara is her curvaceous bust line. I love the new girls shape and her sad little face is so sweet. And I rather like Ida too, she has a really sweet eye shape that is a little different to lots of other yosds.

16. The girl in the photo is the new Candy on 27cm mature body, did you see the new Candy with face up? Seems like Xagadoll really likes the Candy sculpt very much, it's now available in 4 sizes: yosd, 27cm 1/6 mature body, 16cm and 14.5cm.

I am wondering if I can purchase a new body for my Lara.

17. Ohh that kitty mouthed cutie!! I still want a Kimi though and I don't think I'd be able to have more than one of these girls. Oh it's too tough a choice! *flips coin*

18. Thanks so much, Wintermonkey! I can't wait to see more pictures! Sad that sad kitty face girl will most likely be off-topic though. D: