1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

XXXL Custom Bust on Dollfie Dream??? (Not Work Safe)

Oct 29, 2005

1. I think the phrase, "Holy cow!" is so much more effective on this topic than in any other context I've seen it in before...
      At the risk of providing a bit of medical TMI here, I know some ladies who have had sizes well along in these ranges. As soon as they could manage it financially, they had surgery to reduce the sheer weight pulling their shoulders apart and yanking the muscles of the chest wall away from their upper ribs. The weight was pulling their bodies apart. The answer to the inevitable question is, no, they never regretted doing so--that came up last night on another blog, in fact!

2. I had to take a peek in here and see if I could get a laugh and oh definatly got one. I knew somewhere out there there had to be modifications for all of that breast-fetish hentai and one of the sites even covers the large breast/pregnancy-fetish. Guess these dolls really have no limit lol.:lol: Both me and lil sis needed a laugh and those sites will be bookmarked for when I need a laugh next :wiggle:

3. Well, there is a great example of a litote! :lol: :lol: :lol:

As for clothes, well, I guess if you are that comfortable in mod work you can probably piece together a faux-leather outfit.... I have the feeling these girls don't spend too much time in clothes though...

4. Oh my great flaming buggery Jeezus galloping baldheaded biscuit-munching CHRIST on a holy rollercoaster.

The late Hunter Thompson wrote, "After awhile you learn to cope with things like seeing your dead grandmother crawling up your leg with a knife in her teeth. Most acid fanciers can handle this sort of thing. But nobody should be asked to handle THIS trip."

Of course, I don't think Dr. Thompson ever had to cope with the uberbreast-extension-fetish hentai scene. But I think he'd understand the horror. In fact, rest his soul, I rather think he'd have given up hallucinogens for good.

5. Man, I'd love to do a horror story about my DD suffocating my boys to death with her pendulous breasts. I wonder if anyone will be brave enough to make a longer...:wiggle...part for my boys. Ether that or a cup to fit in there pants to give the idea that he has a big......personality:o

I'm kidding!!!!

(maybe):mwahaha

6. Damn, dems some big hooters. O.O;

7. -eyetwitch- Um....okay. xDD

8. Duuude... you may be kidding, but... never underestimate the sickness of Reality.
      http://www.thesmokinggun.com/archive/shimkonis1.html

From the court archives of 1996, I bring you the famous "tittywhiplash" personal-injury lawsuit of Mr. Paul Shimkonis vs. Ms. Tawny Peaks.

In late June, the Florida man filed this lawsuit against the Clearwater strip joint at which his bachelor party was held. Seems that the evening's featured attraction, one Tawny Peaks (not her real name), thrust her 69-HH breasts (not their real size) into Shimkonis's face, supposedly causing his head to jerk backwards, resulting in an assortment of injuries to his neck and spine. But instead of letting a local jury hear his case, Shimkonis decided to air his grievance before TV's People's Court, Judge Ed Koch presiding.

After seeing that episode, I never wanted more strongly to elect Koch president.

(The ruling, btw: Boobarella won.)

Also btw, Gothic_hydran126, if you want to see what Brobdignagian prosthetics people have been sculpting for their boys lately... be age 18+, then hop over to ControversialDoll.com and have a look. There is some serious, uhh, "enhanced firepower" up in there. Hooray for Apoxie!

9. Lolo Ferrari

Honestly, I find these knockers so incredibly unattractive, I am in lack of words. But then again, luckily, there are other, less inflatable (and individually poseable) breasted girls on the market for me to choose from. Sorry if I am being rude, but those bazookas... they got to be a joke?????? *covers eyes* :o

10. WowwwwXDDD she's gonna knock someone and herself out with those...how would she be able to walkXDD lol

11. Boobs=serious business! ......Just teasin! ;)

In all seriousness though, I really do like this part:
      http://sta-nyan.cside.com/original/product/data01.html
      It's a thicker thigh part! That is AWESOME! I know I'm not the only one who's longed for more curve on their girls :wiggle Just fill out the butt a little more, and that'd be some meat I could sink my teeth into!! ;B Now if only he made it for DD's.... :love

.....yeah, I'm so getting both the loli and monster nungas DD parts. :lol: Does anyone know if the SD boobs are for sale? They're really well sculpted... I'd get a pair just for kicks, I couldn't justify getting a new girl just for the boobs... but wouldn't it give my boys a shock if I stuck em on my Megu? :XD:

And also, is there any Japanese speakers, or Japan residents who wouldn't mind being my middle man, and order them for me? :love

PS- JennyNemesis, I am so blind, which category are these mods you speak of in? I looked all over condoll, and I didn't see them! :o

12. I just don't understand this obsession with large breasts. When so many of the male bjds aren't that big. (I always thought their penises looked kinda small in the proportion to the rest of their body.)

There really should be penis mods. I have always wanted a slightly bigger male bjd.

13. :lol: I think I heard something like that before..they even made fun of it on the Daily Show a few years ago. Basically it was about some guy who sued a stripper for doing her "Mickey Mouse ears" on his head. The Mickey Mouse ears is when she set her chest on his head to make him look like he had mouse ears. He sued because he claims he got a neck injury from it. He lost though.

Thanks for the link!!! Amen for Apoxie!!! :thumbup

14. Those pics are just amazing. I nearly wet myself, I laughed so hard.

15. I personally don't get the UberHyperMegaGazonga thing, either, because it's just horrifying and distorted. Then, too, so are Tom of Finland's men, and yet they don't scare me. Maybe it's because I have no basis of comparison with those men, but when I see the Triple-M-cup women, I wince and think, "That has to be SO painful to carry around."

But, gawd! Do those otaku guys eat it up! ^^ Boobs = Big money, sure nuff.

Yes! That's the guy! :mwahaha Oh, Humanity, I love you. Suing a stripper.... what kind of a colossal nimrod would be seen doing that... "Really, she did it without my consent! I never told her it was OK to shove her boobs in my face!" So you were just sitting there in the strip-bar doing, what, Transcendental Meditation? Needlepoint? What?

Sorry, I shoulda been more specific-- but I didn't wanna pull us off-topic. I also can't post direct links to an 18+ forum, here. But... just as a hint... Go to the Yaoi & Yuri subforum, and look for:

-Most recent things by Fairy_Dany. That thing she stuck on her El could stun an ox.
      -"With six you get eggroll" by Kiyakotari. She made TWO.

Should get your gas-burners lit.

You want a Dollshe, Iplehouse, Soom's massive Mecha Angels, or... Teh Enchilada Grande, the Bishonenhouse. :aeyepop: He can't sit down with what he's packing. Whoop whoop!
      OK, that was further offtopic. My bad. I'm leaving now.
      Have a boobalicious weekend.

16. I just can't get away from this thread; theres something new every moment:lol:

OMG!! Real missing link made her!!?!!? I like the fact that she's practically a contortionist and gushy but the fingers and...:|

Imagine if they made boys *_*....[my mind wanders....]
      Which I'm sure is not too far off in the blue prints.:shudder :nosebleed

17. That doll has her joints covered? Wow, she looks so real.. I want a body like that for one of my dolls *-*

For large large boobies though... ew T_T

18. ewww... that's gonna give me nightmares