1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

XXXL Custom Bust on Dollfie Dream??? (Not Work Safe)

Oct 29, 2005

1. .... This is what you call "Perverting a hobby"
      Ickyickyicky >x<
      And VulpesPraedatum - ZOMG!!!!!!! I don't even wanna know how you tracked that link down.

2. She's not a ball-jointed doll, she's made of silicone with a metal armature for the posablity. :)

3. She's still cool. 8)

4. If I had money to just... throw... for the giggle factor, I'd buy one. Although, you must have to get custom shirts.

5. OMG AHAHAHAHA Talk about top heavy doll! And I thought the normal DD boobs were big! Totally a good way to sell the bikini! But ah! Some of the other one! SCARY! SCARY! SCARY!

Aha still laughing n_n

6. For the sheer laugh factor and as a present for my husband I right there with you on this one but why put clothes on that. Other than to protect my eyes from burning that is.......*_*

7. I'm getting back pain just for looking at them :lol:

The silicone body was cool though... apart for some X rated pictures :sweat

8. She's really cool in spite of the weirdness factor. I'd like a boy too.:sweat :|

9. she'd be awesome for corseting (the silicone doll)..

10. The silicon doll is incredible, and she's unoa sized, too!! I wish I could find more info on her. :( It's a shame that she's probably OT for this forum.

11. Is anyone going to do a group order for the silicone bodies? If so I'd be interested to know how much it would cost for one body :)

12. I think RML only offers them in limited number through auction sites like Y!J and ebay. I emailed them for more info but I'm not sure if they'll be able to read it.

13. Uh.... Wow :O
      Those look very... uncomfortable >_> I'm finding pregnant bodies to be little attractive though '^'
      I always wanted a pregnant barbie doll xP

14. Oh boy, this thread has made my eyebrows migrate to the back of my head!:lol:
      I always thought Barbie was top heavy! She is positively flat compaire to some of the dolls here:o
      I second the aching back.

15. You know I was going to add a link someone added a long time ago of huge DD breasts, but it seems everyone's already outdone that ^_^;

None the less here it is

http://page.freett.com/huusei/dd.htm

I'm sure a lot of people have seen it before, I personally thought it was crazy O_o; I mean my two DD girls are happy with their m sized breasts and what not.

Also that is somewhat awesome, and also really scary O_o;

16. "AAAAHH!!!!!! MOM!!! CALL 911!!!!"
      "OMYGOD, WHAT HAPPEND?!?? WHY DO I NEED TO CALL!??!"
      "I JUST STABBED MY EYES WHILE PLAYING PEEK-A-BOO WITH MY DOLL!!"
      ".........what?"
      "Her breasts stabbed me. I can't see, mom. Oh! We can get good parking now!"

O__O those impregnated big airbag dolls.....*shudder*

17. That's EXACTLY what I was thinking.
      *shakeshead*

women with big boobs are pretty, but if one of em is bigger than your head, I'd start being concerned... :lol:

18. Woah. Thats some big...

19. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Althought they look weird it's definitely a known look in anime. It's still strange and unrealistic but it's also FUNNY AS HELL!

They are well made and probably meant to be simply on display, like an anime figure. Clothes are probably not a problem, I'm guessing they just stay naked all the time. :lol: So I don't think anyone will do anything dirty with them... and the very young faces... it's probably just a hentai fan fetish :sweat

I wouldn't want one but the photos made me laugh.