1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Y.Cen Dolls Chong Lin

Jan 26, 2021

1. Oh I see! Please disregard my previous post, then. I don’t know the answer :(

2. No worries, thank you!

I totally get why everyone's hoping for other official dealers for Y.Cen as the communication is just......tough. I'm suspecting there's something missing in translation somewhere when I email and its a little frustrating. I will say she is transparent for most part communicating. The shipping fee is still half of what was quoted by moonlight to someone but I seriously think for all the added costs creeping in which I thought I would save vs Uncle Dolls (her Thai official agent, who I was considering ordering from)...I would've just really tried to put effort in myself and order directly from her next time even if my Chinese friends start to choke me for asking them to check my grammar etc

#162 aki7, Apr 27, 2023
      Last edited: Apr 27, 2023
    3. I'm losing my mind... my tracking hasn't moved in 3 days T_T I know it's on the way, I'm just impatient!

4. hang in there our lovely boys will come home soon! whats the average shipping via air for you?
      (lol i am ending up making this a waiting room)

-----

my tracking finally refreshed and i can finally confirm SPO is based in China. My friend got quoted for 12USD to ship to her forwarder based in CN if anyone is interested to take that route down the line.

When i asked for a quote for dhl and eventually decided to stay with EMS, I got a refund for the excess shipping fee so I ended up paying around 75usd for shipping. I'm pretty pleased about this as i was not expecting a refund. given this, i am looking at a similar refund for Chong Lin when he starts to ship. What I am bracing myself is if SPO followed my request to lower parcel value and no physical receipts attached as this will determine if i will pay tax.

overall, i must say this is not too bad despite some stressing over the ordering situation haha!

5. I'm not sure what the average is but according to Parcelapp, the last 60ish packages have arrived in 18-28 days, so I'm hoping that mine ends up within that timeframe!

6. After 4 days of no updates, he's in Los Angeles!! :D He's so close!!

7. I finally got my Chi Ye!!
      After much trouble with my local customs office and some extreme value lowering of the package that got flagged...*sigh* i will definitely avoid ems for Chong Lin for sure. I can't stand to lose so much more $$ on them.

but gosh, I have other 73-75cmsand i'm unused to it he's a chonky man at 77cm haha! (he's the one on the left) I'm kind of liking his normal skintone and its reminiscent of Ringdoll's but I've been too occupied to take a pic to see resin match, maybe tomorrow.
      the shirt and pants on him were originally in anticipation of Chong Lin who i got the 76cm model and was very very lucky the Kamizone shirt was loose enough to wear and the pants just barely closing. He will definitely be tough to dress up unless you take the 80cm clothing alright.

I'm excited to work on his faceup in the next couple of days :D

Here's a short unboxing reel i made on instagram for anyone who wants to see: Aegxir/Eggy on Instagram: "✨️ New dolly unboxing! ✨️
      [​IMG]

8. Eeeeee!! Mine is still somewhere in CA… hope to see him soon! Yours looks so handsome!!

9. Congratulations on the incoming arrivals.
      I picked up my Chi Ye from the post office today.

I’ll have to get him in some clothes and take some pictures of his basic look in a couple of days and share. Here’s hoping I can conquer my first face-up soon on him before summer or I’ll have to wait for fall due to the humidity where I live.

10. My big boi arrived and he's more gorgeous in person than I could ever have imagined. The clothing I bought for him doesn't fit and neither does the wig. He'll be a fun challenge for sure~

11. I'm eyeing the in stock dolls for either Chong Lin and Chi Ye, but I can't seem to tell that big of a difference between the two sculpts :sweat. Not sure which skintones are still available, so may contact Stacy's ocean later.

12. There are minute differences in the jawline, eye shapes, and lips. But I had to look at their blank face pictures to see it and it took a lot of back and forth. Hopefully Stacy’s has more helpful pictures.

13. More wigs and clothing are on the way for MrBigHead. Hopefully they fit and look good!

14. Just payed off my Chong Lin :dance now to keep being patient for him to be made and shipped! :wantshipping:

15. I'm waiting for a Chong Lin E in WS from Stacy's. Ordered him Jan 25th and finished paying him off Apr 13th. He was likely ordered Feb 28th or so.

#175 legend_to_none, May 31, 2023
      Last edited: Jun 24, 2023
    16. This is driving me nuts 2.0

I'm looking at compatible jointed hands (that are not YCen's though from what I saw from her weibo, she will soon open for orders of the jointed hands separately) I don't think I can wait another few months so I'm considering other options for the hands *and* feet.

The 77cm version is proving hard for me to find non-custom clothing and the shoes are a little on the hit or miss side.... so now I'm considering swapping out the feet and hands to give me better options. Has anyone had luck hybriding their 77/76c with other body parts?

17. I just got an email from moonlight telling me to pay off my balance…and I payed it off in MAY?! I have the receipts to to prove it,but they’re not responding to my messages. Anyone else heard anything from moonlight about Chong Lin?

18. Is it possible that was shipping you were paying for? They sometimes don't charge me for shipping till it's done on outfits. Also, aren't they notorious for being like that? Could always leave them a question in a public way, like on their IG on a pic or something.

19. Wait, is he shipping already? I have not gotten any notice from SPO on Chong Lin and shipping out.... hmm.

---

On a different note, since nothing else has been stated but just a teaser about "little ones" I think this is still on topic:
      [​IMG]

and I'm still waiting on the jointed hands pre-sale ... (but still looking for hand alternative recommendations!)

[​IMG]

20. No,they were asking for the same final payment for the doll. I Finally got through to them after sending multiple messages and screen shots. And the ly said sorry for the mistake…they forgot to take me off the list as payed. :pout: Still no word of shipping…And I worry how expensive that will be,as they seem crazy high.