1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Ylisande and TL2/twigLimbs2 body Discussion Thread

Jun 1, 2008

1. Ditto, she is wonderful, Miss Ally! :D

2. Stella, I think I am just more of a fan of NS resin.. I do have one white doll that I absolutely love, but I tend to lean towards realism, so NS usually works best for me.

Miss Ally, so happy that your girl has arrived, she looks beautiful!! I love the silent movie starlet (or burlesque?) style you have chosen for her!!

3. Thanks twigling for your input, I hope to be bringing home my girl soon. I actually tend more away from realism, most of my group (angry mob really) are elves, vampires, fairies, drows, robots (Blue Nova my amazing Machina), but I saw your girl as a human living being (I just realized I have a couple of ghosts too). I have a couple of other humans, some of them WS, but I wanted Yl to be more "alive". Do you find the peach really pinky? Sorry to be a pill, this part is always the hardest for me. I know I want the doll, she'll be my sexy minx gal, but what color is the drama.

4. Stella, i do not find the peach overly pinky, if anything, it is "peachy" plain and simple. it's a perfect NS skin tone, not too light, not too dark, of course i am biased..... :)

5. OoO!!!!!!!!! Is your elegant amazing beauty peach! I may have to copy your choice Miss Ally.

6. yup, Miss Fritzie is peachy goodness......

7. Stella, like Miss Ally says, the colour isn't overly pink, it doesn't match f ex. CP NS, it's more like the Soom or Volks NS sort of, but not too yellow, not too pink. I remember you had much trouble picking between all the Machina colours too :D. Then again, the vanilla is also nice in the same way as peach, but a little bit lighter, still very "human".

8. OMG Machina almost kilt me. I love my Blue Nova though, I would get one in every color if I could. I think my head may explode when the next round of robots from Batchix is unleashed.
      What can I say, I'm a Libra with ADD. It's a problem.

9. Hah, I am a Libra as well... not sure about the ADD. And next, we need mood ring dolls, that can change skintone to suit your desires!!

10. I agree. That's why I have so many, I mean a few dolls, because I need one for each mood. OK it's true, I am moody.
      Now you made me think about vanilla. and then I felt bad that I had heard nothing about pinky-white, maybe that is a neglected skintone. This could take a while.
      I was looking at her gallery and thinking that she might need to be quite pale, that she has features that go with the extreme.

11. I've made a database for Ylisande here, please add your girl here if you own one :)

Dollyholic is also working on having a customer gallery on the EnchantmentDoll website.

12. Twigling, your girl looks great! I can't believe that is the only one you kept. I'm waiting to get paid for a job (boring) so I can pay ransom for my girl. The one that I still can't decide what color she should be.

13. It's the only one I've kept... so far;) How are you going to decide what colour to get ~ will you reason your way to an answer by deciding how you want to style her, flip a coin or get someone else to choose for you???

14. Thanks for starting the database, twigling, I've just added Tanit, my Ylisande to the base. :)

twigling and Miss Ally, both of your girls are wonderful! :aheartbea

Stella Maris: All 3 of the skin tones offered are beautiful, I finally choose the vanilla, and love it!

15. i have added my Fritzie to the database as well........

earth.spirits i love the colorful face up you have done, and the wig is perfect to complete her look....

isn't it amazing how different the 3 are so far? she is the most versatile sculpt, and you wouldn't think so, her features are so defined.... but they lend themselves wonderfully to so man different interpretations.

16. You are so right, Miss Ally! I love the beauty, expressiveness and versatility of this sculpt ~ It's great that this girl can archive such different looks and persona, she makes a perfect artistic muse! :aheartbea

17. earth.spirits, thanks for sharing your girl with us ~ she's got a powerful look about her (I especially love the profile, but.. those eyes.....) and obviously a strong persona!! Please keep 'em coming!!

18. Earthspirits and Miss Ally, if you would like us to feature your girls in our new Ylisande Gallery on the Enchantment Doll site, please let us know.. you can contact Joan and she'll set things up.

[email protected]

We hope to have a whole gallery of owner dolls, with a kaleidoscope of looks for this versatile doll.

So glad you are enjoying your girls. It's easy for me to rave about them, but I just love seeing what you've done with Ylisande yourselves!

Catrina

19. Very excited to say I ordered my girl, I got Vanilla (and then my brain exploded from looking at the colors for two hours). I also got high heeled feet, did anyone else get them?
      Gah, can't wait to see her.