1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Ylisande and TL2/twigLimbs2 body Discussion Thread

Jun 1, 2008

1. Yay Sharon, that's super exciting!!! I think that both earth.spirits and Miss Ally got the HH feet as well. I think you will like the vanilla:D

2. I agree, haha, as I am very excited. I have been going over faceup ideas in my brain, and looking at Armeleia's fantasic work for inspiration.
      I choose the vanilla because it seemed to be the cooler tone with some color to it.
      Now two questions, what size eyes does she prefer, and what shoes should I be ordering?
      Also I want a big Afro style wig for her, any suggestions, or should I just get a Tinybear?

3. Stella Maris, Jpopdolls.net has a wig style called Tyra, it's a tight afro. As for eyes, she is probably best with 12mm eyes, but 14mm works too.

4. What size wig should I get her? I assume the 8/9 that was in your link. Funny the only color available is pink, how perfect! I already ordered her some shoes, I hope she likes them.

5. oh, yes..... i did get the high heeled feet..... i am still so in love with my Yislande, i have just sent some photos to Enchantment Doll, so that they can use them in the owner's gallery if they wish..... :)

6. They only have the 8/9 of that style, so yes I'd say get it. 7/8 is a very snug fit, so 8/9 might be better anyway. I sometimes put the wig over the ears on my girl to keep them on when the wigs are big.

Miss Ally, your box opening pics with the nude posing shots were great, so I hope they put them in the Gallery on the site. I've also saved all the pics I have come across on my HD;)

7. OH, i sent the finished pics.... i will send those as well.... :)

8. Congrats, Stella Maris, you will LOVE your girl once she arrives (I adore mine, she definitely is the perfect muse for me!). :aheartbea

I used 12mm eyes in Tanit and size 8/9 wig. Note: I didn't order the high heel feet, as my goddess character mostly goes bare foot, only occasionally donning shoes or sandals. :)

I will also be sending some pics of my Tanit to the owner's gallery at Enchantment Doll.

9. Eeeeeeeeeee! Very excited, that's me! I did get the high heeled feet, as I see my girl as a human, for once. There's enough elves around here to do a LOR movie. And vampires, vampire elves oh and don't forget ghosts.

10. Just wanted to post a small update; Dollyholic and I have decided to open sales for Ylisande parts. An ordering page will be up in the next few days, and you will be able to buy Ylisande's head and body separately.

The body has a 10cm neck and is ideal for bigger heads like Soom Dia and Migidoll Ryu. I will get some pictures up of that soon.

11. That is very cool news twigling. Your bodies are amazing. I would love to see you do other heads as well.
      I'm hoping to get my girl before the next NYC meetup, as I am sure that I would love to bring her. Hopefully I can slap a quick face on her too!

12. OMG.... what good news, i would love to be able to order parts separately....... i actually purchased one of the older bodies recently, and i put a Dollstown Estella head in fresh skin on it, it matches wonderfully. the proportions and the color are near perfect.

13. Oh noes, now I have to buy a Dollstown head! What color would be a match for the new Ylis?
      I have only Dollstown Freshskin and a Vanilla Yli on the way to compare.

14. Stella, i compared the old and new ( in peach) bodies, and the new is pinker. i'm not quite sure what Dollstown color would match the new resin colors best. i am guessing that the oriental skin, although pinker would be too dark. perhaps the vanilla will match the fresh skin.

15. Hmm, I guess I will see when my girl gets here.

16. Also, I believe the "body only" sales page will be going up today. Catrina will post an announcement in the News section.

17. Wow Twigling...she is absolutely stunning. If you do ever release her in tan you are going to make a lot of people very happy. There's at least thirty of us haunting the "african/black bjds" thread who would probably expire with joy!:D

18. Thankyou so much ~ and yes, I keep hearing people want her in tan so I hope to get that happening at some point!!

19. Oh my! She is really great.
      I second, or third or whatever the tan motion.

20. oh my, she is stunning..... but, she will most likely be out of my range, for now.... i ditto the tan resin request..... :)