1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Ylisande and TL2/twigLimbs2 body Discussion Thread

Jun 1, 2008

1. Another beauty, Armeleia! Love the shot with her hand in front of the plant! Love those fingers, Therese! :D

2. Wow, she is only getting more gorgeous!

3. It looks like it's time to ship off this girl to be photographed by someone who knows what she's doing! :) She'll be going with the freckled head, so I freckled the body to match. I wanted to post two pics before she left because I like how they came out.
      [​IMG]

Boob - NWS. I really like the sculpt of the upper torso.

4. Whoa, Goth Girl is pretty stunning. And don't lie, your photographs are great.

5. Oh my, does she look good! You have done a wonderful job armeleia. Looking forward to seeing her through the lens. I am definitely taking a couple days off work to spend with this beauty.

6. Wow, I'd really love to know how to get this girl in tan when she comes out:D

7. Oh my god. WANT. :love

8. Kiya, that particular doll never did cure.. apparently the measuring cup was inaccurate (my fault) so several of the parts didn't have enough catalyst and those parts remained very rubbery. Then I redid it for the second time and there were white specs in all of the parts.. again not appropriate.. finally I cast one with no issues like this, and it was finally shipped to its new home today.

I'm hoping we can offer dolls in a similar colour to thisone, but will have to wait till the casting people get the gear working properly, they are still ironing out a few kinks.

9. I suspected that there would be problems with the doll curing properly, just because of how she looked in the pictures. It's great to hear that you were able to work it out, though, even if it did take a while.

10. ~Holy smokes! How awesome! :D

11. Wow, the freckled ginger looks amazing, especially with that face-up. I love the super expressive face and the sculpt of the body! Not what I'm looking for personally for my doll, but amazing craftsmanship.

12. OMG. She is so beautiful! I'm keeping my fingers crossed that I'll be flush when she is released!

13. Ylisande is featured on the cover of the current issue of Doll Reader!!! She was costumed by Ruth King, and painted and photographed by Enigmadoll; you can see more of Nina's pictures here.

14. That is very cool TwigLimbs! I can't wait to get my copy.

15. Congratulations twigling on the good ink :)

I'm holding out for a dark tan girl *waits patiently*

16. Same here - got my money already set aside and everything. Oh, Jackson~~ :aheartbea

And Twigling and Enigmadoll, congrats on the AWESOME feature in Doll Reader! WOOT!!

17. This doll is beautiful! I love her.

18. I will DEFINITELY be going for one of your beautiful girls, maybe two if you get the dark resin right. Are all the dolls you have shown here the same resin colour? If so I am amazed at the variety of looks you have achieved. From the redhead to the gothic girl to the girl with the green eyeshadow who looks just like my sister...and we're mixed. Fantastic job by everyone involved...am awestruck.

19. sylvian, yes all the dolls painted by Armeleia were the same pinkywhite colour; the one that lilykoi painted is a greenish cream white and was the first cast to come out of my molds.

20. Twigling - She is so amazing. I am just sitting back patiently and waiting. She is definitely worth the wait. Particularly if you keep posting these tempting, wonderful updates.